Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

"
My name is Verno.

I'm more than willing to step down and free up an officer slot for this guy.

Last edited by Awaken320 on Sep 18, 2014, 11:15:16 AM
What is your name? James
Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can) Alittle about me... hmm... Well Im 30yrs old married with a 3 year old daughter from Tn(USA). Im a fun loving guy, I like to cut up and laugh but get serious when I need to.
What time zone do you live in? Eastern
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? Been playing for about 2 months. Active almost daily
What do you hope to get out of being in CMF? I hope to find a group to advance with as a team and have fun with as well as some people to laugh with and grow with.
Would you be willing to donate to the guild? Absolutely
We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us? Sure
How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN) PokieMcPots
1. + 2. Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)
3. What time zone do you live in?
4. How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
5. What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
6. Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
7. We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)

1. My name's Vince
2. I'm a 27 year old avid gamer, I play a wide variety of games and I'm always up for meeting new peeps to play them with. I'm an active part of a UK based gaming community who, unfortunately, don't play much poe. I work full time but game most nights if I'm not out drinking =D
3. GMT, I live in London.
4. Since closed beta, pretty active, I play most days.
5. New gaming friends and peeps to play POE with.
6. WIlling, yes, dependent on current finances... Items, of course, if people need it they can have it.
7. Yup. I use TS daily.

IGN is Sintzap
Hello
Last edited by kakke on Sep 22, 2014, 5:11:41 PM
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info