Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

What is your name?
Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)
What time zone do you live in?
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)

1.) My name is Josh

2.) I am a very friendly guy, Funny too. Im 18 will be 19 soon, But im from PA USA little town. I am interested in joining the guild.

3.) Eastern time zone

4.) i am very active usually play everyday, I have been playing for about a year now.

5.) I hope to get alot, But Some friends and just have fun.

6.) yes i would be willing to when i get some extra change.

7.)yes i would participate in voice chatting.

8.) My IGN is Crazer15, Or yosiee
I sent application via pm.

Last edited by Awaken320 on Sep 16, 2014, 3:05:34 PM
What is your name?shane
Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can) lets see im 27 and dont do a whole lot work 40+ a week as a tech agent for sprint cell.
What time zone do you live in? PST
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? play daily with a day break now and then but usually on at least once a day
What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?actually have people to do things with
Would you be willing to donate to the guild?depends on finance. as far as items go i usually give things i dont need to people who do
We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)ign name is niktuberata id get mumble as a download if need be
1. + 2. Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)
3. What time zone do you live in?
4. How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
5. What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
6. Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
7. We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)

1.) My name is Verno.

2.) My wife died 3 years ago, and I kind of "lost it". I quit my job, sold my home and traveled around the US. I found PoE to be a relaxing tool for me to relieve my stress. And it is free.

3.) I play on a laptop and move around quite a bit. I go wherever the thumb takes me.

4.) I play whenever I can get free wi-fi, which is quite a bit if the road is going through big cities. Lots of free wi-fi

5.) I'm hoping to make some good friends and best case scenrio, have a guildy invite me to live with them.

6.) I don't have a job, but I play a guitar and give free hugs when I'm in a big city. I mostly get spare change, but sometimes people give me a pre-paid credit card, so I could donate that rather than get a hot meal. One time, a guy gave me a pre-paid credit card with $100 on it. I'm not ashamed to say that I bought enough skag for the entire mission that night. It was awesome. I am a giver at heart.

7.)I'm sorry, but I don't have headphones for my laptop. It barely runs PoE since the latest patch.

8.) VernoTornado is my current toon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info