Becoming A Supporter?

"
oblomir wrote:
"
moijamie wrote:
If you guys wanted to have supporter titles why didn't you buy them in the closed Beta?

A lot of people didn't hear about the game before open beta.

People have been streaming this game forever.
People has advertised this game forever.
The game was in Closed Beta forever.

Claiming that people hadent herd about the game untill OB is just dumb and ignorant.

Sorry but if one dont manage to find information at this stage we are in right now, with world wide internet and other medias...

Then people really need to open there eyes.

zzZzzzZzzZz
"
moijamie wrote:
If you guys wanted to have supporter titles why didn't you buy them in the closed Beta?

I heard about the game when open beta launched, otherwise I would of been a gold supporter easy, loving this game. I will of course be using the microtransactions. Still, want that kiwi :'(
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
oblomir wrote:
"
moijamie wrote:

Claiming that people hadent herd about the game untill OB is just dumb and ignorant.

Sorry but if one dont manage to find information at this stage we are in right now, with world wide internet and other medias...

Guess I'm an ignorant computer illiterate with my eyes closed.
"
Tzaina wrote:

Bad show, that man. The world is nowhere near as small and self-centred as you imagine.

@Chlis: Hard luck, friend. The CB drive was all about the limited mobile food rations :( On the plus side, we now have all manner of critters to keep us entertained as a result :D
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
"
Tzaina wrote:

Are you serious?
"
moijamie wrote:

If I had to take a guess, it would be that they were not playing when they were available. Most people asking about becoming a supporter did not start playing until OB.
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
oblomir wrote:
"
moijamie wrote:

Oddly enough, opening ones eyes usually brings a lot of things into view. Rarely however is it a game in closed beta. Perhaps you think that everyone sits on the web doing nothing but watching streams, which would be ignorant to believe. I myself have never watched a stream, and only happened across the game on accident.

Stop trying to make youself feel important and actually help out the situation instead of telling everyone how the fall short of your greatness.
"
Tzaina wrote:

You grossly overestimate how famous this game is.
I agree, that the "old" supporter titles shouldn't be reintroduced, as they are a proof that people supported GGG before the game went free 2 play. However, they could probably gain profit from new supporter titles, as I stated in my earlier post.

If people loves to show their titles, then GGG should do something about it.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Jan 29, 2013, 9:32:14 AM
There is obviously a 'class' difference in these forums due to the support tags. Maybe it is time to take them down cause I am getting fed up of being made to feel like a second class player because I haven't spend $1000 on the game.

I have said many times, put something in the shop worth buying and I will buy it. Don't try and make me feel guilty for not spending MY money on something I will not use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info