Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

"
Hello
I have a question!

If you don't pick up dex nodes, how do you level dex skills like Fork?

You have to get it from items, you can't level the gems too much though because you'll hit a dex wall, which is a problem with the build - any build with RT I suppose.
Someone can say something?
"
MEZIR wrote:
First:

This build is AWESOME.
Much dmg... much life... much life on hit, etc.
With it i can solo maps 6 LVL above my lvl.

Now.. QUESTION:

We use 11 Passive points to get:

28 % Life
Static bows

Is not be better use this points to LVL up the life and Phy dmg ?

In this build:

I lost:

-31% elemental dmg
- 10% elem. resist

And i won:

31% more phy dmg
1% life leech
10 life / kill (near resolute techni)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEsw48FCAUTRRxGJEZLho4HRQjTSftMgkyiTa6Nuk6UjrYQDZBP0RyTdhPfVBHUWBR5lRJVcZWBFcNV-JZ818_YVJmnme9cH1yqXflfNmAVoTEhmCMdo9GkFWboZ7Nn8ugtKIApzCnhKmVrKq0L7T5ud3AGsmYz2XQ0NIh1I_ZYd7B37_jauSt51LsOO5v7w7wH_Iv8pzz3fe--tL7qg==
Is this build good to do solo endgame maps? And what bandit reward choose on cruel and merciless?
Fresh, great build. I am level 40 and it is really coming around. I feel like I can tank anything and kill anything pretty quickly. That being said... I almost feel like you need the aura that gives you 30% more armor, forget what its called at the moment. I know once I picked it up I never died anymore. I am not playing hardcore so take this comment with that in mind.

Looking at your 80 point build you go north on the tree quite a bit to get to the chance to shock. Do you think it might be better using those points and at least getting to Iron Grips? It wouldnt be hard to get 400 strength and that is... a HUGE boost to physical damage. With 400 strength it would be 80% damage boost plus gets you close to some big health percent nodes and even in range of some pretty hefty elemental resist nodes.

Let me know what you guys think. I am pretty sure I am going to forget spending the points in int nodes and not having the better chance to shock to get more strength and all the physical damage boost.
One strength I've noticed while going through the build is since you pick up so many resistance nodes you don't really need it on gear. I find it a lot easier to get good items and cheap ones because of this. Also, thanks for actively replying to everyone's questions!

EDIT: Also what do you pick up for the bandits? I was thinking 40 life, IAS and then skill point but I might drop the IAS for another skill point.
Last edited by Demonzu on Feb 18, 2013, 2:38:27 AM
Don't worry about the endgame guys - this build is doing really good.

I'm 77 atm and clearing maps with ease.

6,5 k on glacial hammer (added physical, added elemental, added fire)
3,7 k on lightning strike (lesser multiple projectiles, added physical, added elemental)

and that's WITHOUT any buffs and auras.
(usually running wrath and anger)

Take under consideration that I've got not-so-good items so I believe in a good setup fully buffed it's possible to go over 10k dps on point, no problem.

Survavibility is not bad, 3,5 k hp with nice 150 regen is handling most situations.

Still oneshooted by chaos dmg spike from time to time :P

My build ATM:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswUtBVsOPA_MFE0UcRhdGS4Z6Ro4HRQjTSftKLUpLilPMgkyiTOWNuk6Uj38QDZAoEE_QYxBqkRyRtdN2E99UFBRYFHmVcZWBFfiWGNZ818_YEtgiGFSZp5nm2e9cH1yqXM_dO135XrvfLh82YBWgW-Cm4TEhmCLjIx2jM-PRpBVm6GePKIApmSnhKmVrKq0L7T5ud3AGsbYyZjPZdDQ1I_ewd-_4XPjauSt7DjtIO5v7w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI9zL46_rS

"
Demonzu wrote:

EDIT: Also what do you pick up for the bandits? I was thinking 40 life, IAS and then skill point but I might drop the IAS for another skill point.

I took 1)40 life 2)physical dmg 3) skill point
Now that I'm wiser - I would take 1)skill point 2)physical dmg, and 3)skill point again :-)
@PathSythe

Auras that eat a percentage of your total life are always bad contribution for the hardcore survivability. Altough they do give fancy bonuses, like Wrath but I focused to get effective passive nodes to cover things up. Also when you'll team up, you'll be always the strongest one as you don't focus on running auras with your character, but you focus for pure damage and survivability.

You shouldn't get stunned after getting Unwavering Stance. It's a worthy investment.

In a nutshell: Pick auras that multiplies your mana cost "actually it'll drain more hp but it won't you hurt at all for the huge regen", use armour with nice amount of HP and Armor, block chance is good perk!

@Purespirit

Yes, you'll never miss. I'd recommend you getting Resolute Technique before Blood Magic. It'll be slow to spam your Lightning Strike till you get to Blood Magic but believe me, the frustation you get from missing the creeps is bigger than the manaproblems :)

@MEZIR

Altough physical damage is the thing we focuse in this build, we must buff our elemental damages as well which we'll get thourgh our weapons, skills & items. These bonus attributes won't benefit from physical damage so focusing only on physical damage is not wise. Also going for 1% Life leech + 10 HP per kill is waste of stats.

@rokiiz

I hope you people could sometime just scroll down a little bit and look this thread's posts as there are many useful information posted not only by me, but by many other playres. This is the most common question and I have answered it thousands of times.

Everything, which is not listed in my build, is left OPEN on a purpose. Everybody has their own preferations and I don't want to force/chain up one to obey my guide word by word. It's stupid. Do as you please, I myself went for skill points for more customization options in the end game.

@entropy

Thanks buddy! Auras are great, but auras require some sort of point investment to run them in your favor. This build focuses on building a solo character that uses sill points in the most effective way as possible.

We have made calculations with MxDGentle, a thread follower just like you. We came up in a conclusion that Shock is much more greater attribute than Iron Grip. The benefit from Iron Grip is so low that it wouldn't add damage at all ( It's just a illusion when it says all strenght converted will turn into a raw damage). It wouldn't give you 80% damage bonus, it's way more complicated. Shock instead, is like a double damage modifier thus you'll potentially will end up making alot more damage than Iron Grip. Turst me, it's not worth it.

For the calculations, please look the thread posts :)

@Demonzu

Thanks mate. Please look this post as I explain things about the bandits.

@Edgerunner

I'm glad you like this build! :) I included your post in build progression tab in the first page!
I've got balls of steel
What sort of armour are you using, have you just gone STR based armour as I guess your int will be too low to use any of the STR + INT hybrid armour? Same question for weapon and shield as well?
IGN: Incinereap
"
ridfrenzy wrote:
What sort of armour are you using, have you just gone STR based armour as I guess your int will be too low to use any of the STR + INT hybrid armour? Same question for weapon and shield as well?

I don't see why you would use a Hybrid Armour,as for wep something like this
with this i do 2000 LS with Wrath and Anger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info