How big do you think the shop will be?

Do you think there will be enough options to actually be unique among all the players that would be using purchases?
Yes of course, the current selection is just the beginning.
"
Kadajko wrote:
Do you think there will be enough options to actually be unique among all the players that would be using purchases?

Imagine the weapon scene from Matrix 1, except in here it will be like "Wee need micro transactions, lots of micro transactions"
Unless they add something that will give me some EOL (Ease of life), i'm not gonna spend money on it. I don't mind paying for a good game, but i won't pay cash to have sparks come out of my ars..or weapon.

Larger inventory is somethin' i'd pay to get.
"
Azimon wrote:
Unless they add something that will give me some EOL (Ease of life), i'm not gonna spend money on it. I don't mind paying for a good game, but i won't pay cash to have sparks come out of my ars..or weapon.

That will never happen, you can however purchase bigger stash.
"
Azimon wrote:

You can already buy larger stash.

Larger character inventory is never gonna happen.
"
oblomir wrote:
Larger character inventory is never gonna happen.
Never say never.

Would be more accurate to say "You will never be able to purchase a larger character inventory".

Should design decisions require it, it will be applied universally - Thereby negating unfair advantage/P2W.
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
Yeah well..alot of people say this will unbalance things..which is of course discussable..But that's the kind of purchases that will be expected in order to make cash on this game.

Larger stash isn't even necessary.

sparkly things that you can re-use as often as you'd like may get you through the first year..but that's it.

At some point, "discussable player advantages" will make it's way into the cash shop..or GGG will go bankrupt. You can deny this all you'd like..But don't take my word for it..wait a year and see.
Last edited by Azimon on Jan 29, 2013, 5:48:53 AM
"
Azimon wrote:

At some point, "discussable player advantages" will make it's way into the cash shop..or GGG will go bankrupt. You can deny this all you'd like..But don't take my word for it..wait a year and see.

You have a rather wretchedly pessimistic view of humanity. Sad thing is, you're probably not wrong in that eventually push will come to shove.
"
"
Azimon wrote:

You have a rather wretchedly pessimistic view of humanity. Sad thing is, you're probably not wrong in that eventually push will come to shove.

Pessimists are occasionally happily surprised, optimists are often disappointed.

Though I don't much like the idea, the current revenue model is a risky one to be sure, and Dash's predictions cannot be ruled out unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info