[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Hello and thank you for this baller build. I'm currently trying to obtain some of the leveling gear you recommended and I ran into a problem, although, it may be user error. Basically, what I understand is that you're dual wielding shields and I can't figure out how to do it. Did they change something recently or am I doing it wrong? Also, would you recommend going to cyclone asap or is there a certain level that I should be expecting to implement it. Sorry if this has already been answered. Thanks.
Nevermind, I'm dumb, just reread the whole build.
"
Xpade wrote:
how about using non legacy fb? The unarmed damge 600-800% is worth playing this on perandus league?

Build works fine with new FB, but ranged builds are silly overpowered at the moment, which makes it hard to recommend any melee build :p
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Apr 9, 2016, 9:41:40 AM
The build is great i just have some concerns now, i just hit level 80 and ive followed ur skill tree but i only have 3900 life. This is causing me to die in almost every map i run now and i cant level up further. what should i do.
Hey man, huge fan of the build and I've been farming atziri like crazy these past couple of days, but I was wondering is it possible to do Uber with this build? if so at what level/DPS is it possible? Thanks
"
Yazzay wrote:
Hey man, huge fan of the build and I've been farming atziri like crazy these past couple of days, but I was wondering is it possible to do Uber with this build? if so at what level/DPS is it possible? Thanks

It's possible, I did it at lv93 I believe as for DPS guess it was around 120k, it wasn't exactly a smooth kill. There's better builds for Uber out there.

@whyisthisnametaken

Hard to say why if you don't link your gear. But getting a lot of life should not be an issue.
Hello,

I was wondering if you did some testing on what ascendancy class is stronger/better. Is Gladiator viable? I really like the Gladiator ascendancy class so I'd like to go that route. Do you recommend this?

Thanks in advance.
"
Onzichtbaars wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if you did some testing on what ascendancy class is stronger/better. Is Gladiator viable? I really like the Gladiator ascendancy class so I'd like to go that route. Do you recommend this?

Thanks in advance.

Haven't personally tested it, it shouldnt be bad, but the problem with Gladiator is the amount of wasted stats, attack speed with one handed weapons will not work with Facebreakers, so it's basically a wasted stat.
Ok, been looking forward to play a cycloner again. But the thing is, I gave up on my last two characters in perandus 'cause around lvl 70ish to 80ish they just kept dying with decent gear and life.boss fights mostly, one shots etc. So I have some currency and 786% facebrakers and daresso and belly(not 5l) and just waiting for the green light in the comments. Is this really viable, can you expect not to die on malachai merciless and slowly build it uo till atziri? As far as I can see this should be very viable with ok gear, but some people are saying they keep dying. Don't wanna make the same mistake again, so I would appreciate the honest info. Oh, of course- great build, great guide, everything's plain and simple, great job !!!!
Hi great build, can i run 3 auras without enlighten? please answer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info