[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
Archevek wrote:
I don't understand one thing, how you can regen your life with your "main hand life leech" stat if you haven't one?
I see 2.9% life leech (0.39% Amulet + 0.39% Crimson Jewel) are on main hand physical attacks.
You need to disable the main hand weapon or the Facebreaker doesn't works, right?

Leech works on any physical attacks, regardless if it's a ranged ability, unarmed or with a weapon, so it works fine. Anyway Blood Rage is where the main leech comes from.

And yes, that's the point with Facebreaker, to not use a weapon, you can not have anything equipped or force yourself to disable it by equiping high int gear and put a high req int item then removing the int gear to keep it disabled.
With Blood rage i can't regen my life, i took more damage than i regen.
i always must use life flask all the time.

I don't understand how the hell you can have 140k dps on your cyclone... :/
Last edited by Archevek on Mar 18, 2016, 1:14:11 PM
"
Archevek wrote:
With Blood rage i can't regen my life, i took more damage than i regen.
i always must use life flask all the time.

I don't understand how the hell you can have 140k dps on your cyclone... :/

That doesn't sound right, I hope you're not using a weapon :p.

Either way you need to stack Physical damage gear, its what scales your dps, if you have close to nothing you won't do any damage. get rings with close to 9-15 physical damage and you'll see a good boost.

Yeah finally just had to have more dps and life, i managed to have correct stuff and all work fine since i am 60+.

(sorry for my bad english)

Hey Shakk's, thanks for the great guide. It's gotten me to lvl 76, now working on maps. Could you go into more detail with regards to Daresso's Defiance/Immortal + CWDT? Which gems would I be replacing? I've been building inventory to match your current gear, but you did mention that Daresso's + IC/CWDT might be better with the armor build so I picked one up today.
Great build and leveling it was a breeze once I got FB's + Meginord's. Currently started mapping and this build is still going strong even with a 4l setup

Here's my gear below
Spoiler
"
Hey Shakk's, thanks for the great guide. It's gotten me to lvl 76, now working on maps. Could you go into more detail with regards to Daresso's Defiance/Immortal + CWDT? Which gems would I be replacing? I've been building inventory to match your current gear, but you did mention that Daresso's + IC/CWDT might be better with the armor build so I picked one up today.

A simple Lv1 CWDT - Lv3 IC - Lv20 Increase Duration will do just fine. You should have 3 spare sockets either way, Can do: Gloves: Golem, BR, BM, Reckoning, Boots: Auras, Helm: CWDT, IC, duration, Tempest shield. Shield: Shield charge, BM, Endurance on stun/leech.
Is it HC viable?
"
Redleigh wrote:
Is it HC viable?

While you barely die at all using this build, and people have played this on HC with some success.

I would not play this on HC, mainly due to the fact there's much tankier builds out there, and losing Abyssus would be too much of a loss.
how about using non legacy fb? The unarmed damge 600-800% is worth playing this on perandus league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info