[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Hi,

Just a quick question about leveling trees, should I just level all the duelist nodes then marauder nodes and templar nodes in a generic order or is there a specific way i should level them?

Thanks!
Hello. I am currently level 87. And my gear is actually pretty good IMO but i am still currently using tabula as i cannot afford a carcass/daresso. I was going to go for carcass, though i am triple aura no rampart armor build. I am currently having problems being randomly one shot and it is getting to the point of frustration and i don't play as much. As i'll get to like 50% through a lvl and die once or twice and then start from scratch. I don't quite know my problem. With determination aura up i am sitting at 25% Damage Reduction.

I was wondering if maybe it has to do with playstyle. Should i be keeping 3 stacks of endurance charges up via shield charge? Or what's the correct way to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Defensive Stats

Determination Up
Spoiler

Offensive Stats
Hatred / Flame Golem up (no blood rage up)

Spoiler
@Deadwalker123

You're using an Evasion shield without using IR, pointless you'll be squishy, get an armour shield and honestly, Tabula won't do at lv87, swap to a 5L Daresso or something, otherwise you'll die too much. Remember Determination gives you extra armour %, so its based on your current armour, so if youre armour is low, you won't get much out of it.

@GreenSheep12

No real order, just leave aura nodes for last.

Plan is always to rush for Resolute Technique, then balancing the dps and life nodes.
Another quick question about shields and block

should i look into a stone of lazawhar for and rainbow strides for spell block or what else?

Would using a Lioneye's Remorse work until i can get a good shield with res and life?

Final question, should i invest the 1 exalt i have into a 5L 6S Daresso's or buy a cheap one and try link myself? If so what should i invest the exalt in

TY!
"
GreenSheep12 wrote:
Another quick question about shields and block

should i look into a stone of lazawhar for and rainbow strides for spell block or what else?

Would using a Lioneye's Remorse work until i can get a good shield with res and life?

Final question, should i invest the 1 exalt i have into a 5L 6S Daresso's or buy a cheap one and try link myself? If so what should i invest the exalt in

TY!

No point in Stone or Rainbows, you'll have a Saffell in your second weapon set you can swap to whenever you fight spell heavy bosses.

As for your main shield Lioneye's is not a bad choice, it's just that a good rare armour shield with block life and res will be much better (but expensive).

And yea you should probably pay the 1 exalt, getting 5L can easy be more than 40 fusings.
Tks for your build. I'm lv 80, max res, 4k life, 11k amour, 41k dmg but usually die.

WTS with 13.5 ex and buy daresso's 6l. PM me in game: ANENL
Warband league.
Last edited by vailolchiensi on Sep 7, 2015, 1:44:46 PM
Saw that your gloves are almost 1000%. Was wondering since they nerfed them if this build is still doable with 600% gloves?(Not saying I have the lowest, just wondering if it's still doable with the lowest) Thanks.
Feedback from Warbands:

+Having atm 4.5k life

+Using Daressos Defiance which means u have constantly 3 endurance charges = +3x4% Resis... so u dont cap at 75 u cap at 63%.

+ First i used Conc-Effect and increased AoE gem... I took them out. The feeling without carcass Jacket with the conc effect is that you deal "less" damage because u hit less often
I use Cyclone - Blood Magic - Meele Phys - Added Fire - Fortify - Faster Attacks.
For Atziri i Swap out Added Fire With Life Leech. For every Hard boss Fight i do usually...
Less Damage but the Healing is wonderfull... the other thing it sucks to switch gems all the time...
Ofc. you deal less damage but you still make a SHIT load and its enough!

+ I use Punishment (lvl 1) - CWDT (lvl 1) - Tempest Shield (lvl 1). Works great.

+ Skilltree: I first used Rampart. To be honest its not worth going for it. Take Those Skillpoints and get 3 Auras with enlighten and put the rest of the points in the big Life Nodes.

+ 1 Life node and 1 Meele Dmg node can be swaped into another Jewel Slot for a gem with AreaDmg %Life and Life Leech. Damage and life are equal but u get ~+0.3 Life Leech.

+ I Use 797% Facebreakers - Unbuffed 27,8k Dmg - In fight Without Punishment and Without Atziri Flask i get 58.8K dps.. with atziri flask u go somewhere 60+k dps.

+ If u run arround with a MF culler u or party u can tank with vaal cyclone and they just nuke on u. works great

+ i also use if possible the 3 counter gems. U can switch warcry / Vaalcyclone with riposte and so on...

+ on Safflels frame(? dunno how to write exactly) i have a CWDT level 8/9 setup with immortal call and increased duration.

Just my 2 cents and thoughts... maybe someone can work sth out with that ;)
Last edited by luwi_89 on Sep 13, 2015, 8:36:37 AM
"
Saw that your gloves are almost 1000%. Was wondering since they nerfed them if this build is still doable with 600% gloves?(Not saying I have the lowest, just wondering if it's still doable with the lowest) Thanks.

Ye it's doable, it's even possible to surpass 100k dps with the new ones, you are still advised to get 780+ ones though.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"

Ye it's doable, it's even possible to surpass 100k dps with the new ones, you are still advised to get 780+ ones though.

Alright, thanks for the response. I definitely intend to try this someday since it looks insanely powerful and fun. Any idea how much 780+ ones go for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info