[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
kindles54 wrote:
Does anyone think it would be worth it to grab IR just for the evasion on carcass?

I did post IR and non-IR version of the tree in the original post
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
kindles54 wrote:
Does anyone think it would be worth it to grab IR just for the evasion on carcass?

I did post IR and non-IR version of the tree in the original post

I'm aware of that, I was asking if it would be worth it to spend 3 points to get an extra 700(roughly 2k after passives) armor, or to simply stick with the 700 evasion. I honestly have no idea if its preference, or a need to be done thought.
Last edited by kindles54 on Aug 17, 2015, 5:12:41 PM
Heey again, well i was lucky to find an mjolner and sold that so i made a real progress on my character, take a look:

I have to level up my gems tho, and enlighten to be able to use herald of ash, and with a couple skill points, i believe i can reach the 80k dps, so anything u would suggest to be the next step? Im thinking on the 6L armor.
"
Avazaladore wrote:
Heey again, well i was lucky to find an mjolner and sold that so i made a real progress on my character, take a look:

I have to level up my gems tho, and enlighten to be able to use herald of ash, and with a couple skill points, i believe i can reach the 80k dps, so anything u would suggest to be the next step? Im thinking on the 6L armor.

Pretty lucky with the drop, and yea go for 6L now.

Also if you want more DPS, get the Physical damage on shield mod, contact me in game and I can do it for you if you don't have a high level Haku.
Yea i would love that, i just added you.
If i have 2 sets of all my gems on 20lvl/20quality Should i try vaal on the 2nd set? What happen to the gem if it get corrupted to lvl 19? or enlighten to lvl2. can you level it back to 20/3? or not.
"
TykE wrote:
If i have 2 sets of all my gems on 20lvl/20quality Should i try vaal on the 2nd set? What happen to the gem if it get corrupted to lvl 19? or enlighten to lvl2. can you level it back to 20/3? or not.

You can relevel them yes, the worst that can happen is losing quality or having the gem go Vaal.
Hey Shakk. I am currently lvling a duelist atm to start doing this build, I can't wait to get all the gear required for it. I wanted to ask.. I play on Warbands, so some items are different and such, and facebreaker being a main one. I know you mention it can be done with an 800% since 900+ are legacy n such. I was wondering, do you have any tips on any other gear, or nodes i should get playing on a temp league. Does my facebreaker have to be 800% then for this to be just as successful? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. And if there is an original post from you on this topic and i missed it, i apologize. Lmk. Thanks.
Last edited by Deadwalker123 on Aug 19, 2015, 11:10:56 PM
"
Deadwalker123 wrote:
Hey Shakk. I am currently lvling a duelist atm to start doing this build, I can't wait to get all the gear required for it. I wanted to ask.. I play on Warbands, so some items are different and such, and facebreaker being a main one. I know you mention it can be done with an 800% since 900+ are legacy n such. I was wondering, do you have any tips on any other gear, or nodes i should get playing on a temp league. Does my facebreaker have to be 800% then for this to be just as successful? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. And if there is an original post from you on this topic and i missed it, i apologize. Lmk. Thanks.

The only 2 items that are legacy are Meginord's Girdle and Facebreaker, gear should be the same even with the nerfs of those 2 items, in Warbands there's some physical damage boots as well, but capping resistances might be too hard if you wear those.

Look for 770%+ Facebreakers
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Aug 20, 2015, 4:02:57 AM
Whats ur thoughts about fortify instead of conc effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info