[1.1.2] Kwasozlop's unarmed Mara

nice guide thx foer it

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
OK here's my lvl77 build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQ48EuEUIBRxFSAYkRoyGjgaVRvIHOcg8CW8Jy8ppSpNLOkt0jboNuk62D38PydAoEMxROdKfUrITipQR1FgVElXDVhjWfNbr14TXz9gS2EhZKNmnmegah5qO2qTcH1yqXTteu98u3zZgFaE74d2jM-QVZHOnrmezZ_LogCkrKcwp4SoGKmVrKq2QbvtvJ--p8APwBrFisbY0iHSTdXt3Q3fv-Nq45_sOO8O8B_yL_ZI9zL3vvrS_MU=

Added Enemy Critical Strike Multiplier Reduction from the Marauder zone, the rest comes from the Templar zone.

Resistances with current eq:
fire 77(79)
cold 77(79)
lightning 77(87)
chaos -60(-60) while not on any flask / -10(-10) on any flask / 25(25) on Amethyst flask

More details on the weekend.
Last edited by zgryzolec on Apr 3, 2014, 3:10:04 PM
Still uploading (about 15mins left), but here's my second movie:

http://youtu.be/29pE4pfoqSA

This time 720p. Need2 work on the codec thou, 1GB is a bit much for 10min movie...
As always - feel free to comment.
Last edited by zgryzolec on Apr 3, 2014, 4:42:28 PM
i'm sorry to say, but this build is bad on so many levels.

You are wasting too much points on pointless stuff, running over the tree like a decapitated chicken.

Blood Magic is the first giant mistake, leaving out blocking nodes the second, wasting too many points in little resistance nodes

For anyone trying to find a good Facebreaker guide, this one is a good start
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390/page/1
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Thanks for the reply.

I am willing to admit that this build may have some mistakes. However, I don't see why BM is one of them - never been an issue since skill cost is very low, and HP pool quite high.
Care to explain why?

Little resistance nodes - which ones? The way I went allows to add alot of additional HP for the endgame, I don't see any other key passive that I could reach for.

As for blocking - not sure bout which nodes r u talking about m8, would be nice to see some example build.

As for the guide linked - definitely a good one, however the build is focused on some other key passives.

-----------------------------------
To those that still might look here - sry for being offline, but my 0,5 years old Son and MCTS exams are above PoE priority :) Hope to see you soon thou.
Last edited by zgryzolec on May 25, 2014, 3:48:21 PM
Write random stuff here
i'd just like to know why you use the peregrine... Maybe you failed your link and meant Abyssus ?
@RunMyWay:
Thx for the builds. There are some reasons I don't see any point in getting rid of BM:
1) lvl20 purity of elements requires 96 INT. I don't care for INT.
2) Even if I would go for the way you suggested, I'd have to boost my eq with drain mana.
3) The first build you posted has only 2 more hp nodes, which I am going for anyways the next 2-3 levels. The only difference in HP is cause of the hp pool reservation.

I guess my version of the build is more for the Bringer Of Rain. Yours is more viable for Abyssus I guess?

Why in the world would you go for hatred? It's dex+int based and gives very low cold damage cause of no additional modifiers?

I don't see Enemy Critical Strike Multiplier Reduction in your build - has something changed in the game mechanics or do you consider it not worth taking?

That AEGIS in the beginning of mara tree seams legit, guess I'm going to go for it too.

@Shinaides:
Unfortunately no m8, don't have the orbs yet...
Just put any other helmet of your choice.

EDIT:
15k visits, didn't exptect that much interest in my char :)
Last edited by zgryzolec on Jul 13, 2014, 6:23:15 PM
Finally got my BoR:

It's crappy, but DPS just went up to 16k :)
"
RunMyWay wrote:
use
and add fire in a 4L BoR

Just curious. Would a melee damage gem stack with the melee damage in BOR? Or would one be cancled? If they stack, would the increase be more or less than a fire damage gem? Assuming all gems lvl 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info