[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

Thoughts on using "The Searing Touch" while levelling Viable or a bad idea?
Am mid-cruel and had an exalted orb drop and I'm wondering what I should buy with it. What would you spend the money on?

Thanks for any and all advice you are able to give me :)

-Crypt
"
cryptarch wrote:
Am mid-cruel and had an exalted orb drop and I'm wondering what I should buy with it. What would you spend the money on?

Thanks for any and all advice you are able to give me :)

-Crypt

Probably cloak of defiance for later use. Probably better to hold on to it for now.
Or you can just use it to get a nice gear + a q20 flame totem.
Yeah, I guess i'll see if I survive until maps and pre-maps I'll spend all my currency to buff myself up further.
Hey GoranH,

thanks for the awesome guide. If you are still interested in Feedback here is my impression:

To play hardcore, expecially without money, it's clearly the best build I have played yet! It is really strong and has great survivability.

I am now in MercA2 with lvl56, so I will probably do a lot of Fellshrine farming next. I found a GMP and an IIR gem quite early in Cruel, so that helped a lot of course.

My current tree looks like this:

Res are 70/79/77/-60 with purity of ice
Life: 2.2k
tooltipdps: 424 with GMP. (its 600 with LMP)

DPS seems fine, but I am a little worried about having to little defense. In particular against fast attacks with high physical or chaos damage. Thats why I am going for MoM. Actually, if I were to reroll this character I would probably take a witch because I find the Templar starting area a little bit uneffective.
For example like this:

MoM+IR+grace(aura nodes!) in combination with AA should help a lot to survive damage spikes.
Last edited by chochom on Jun 1, 2014, 7:18:31 PM
Could you guys recommend me some uniques that would really compliment this?
Thank for your build, GoranH. It delivered me great plesure.

When I gain some good items, I'll aim to reach higher defensuve characteristics and more dmg(now I have about 1000 dps)
Last edited by MermansSprocket70 on Jun 2, 2014, 4:47:28 AM
Hi GoranH!

Thanks for this awesome build. I'm not big fan of these guides and someone elses maked builds, but after 2 rips and one week left in charity race, this seemed to be best option to go for. I'm pretty glad that I chose this, because this is pretty fun and good build.

I managed to get 80lvl in that week what was left and i have been played with this char little bit in Invasion, currently lvl 83.
Levelling was really smooth with this and i didn't had any issues.

This build is really cheap to gear to have decent dmg and survivability.
I took also fire trap for shitty packs, like voidbearers and lightning thorns.

Here is some of my stats:

Defence and Dmg

Current tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMEswVbB2MI9BDMFE0WbxmFGjgabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKonqSj6KU8qEyu2LJwspy0fLUcxiDbFNulBh0SrRZ1G10kbSVFJslBCVUtVrlXGVytZ81orWm1dxmBta9ttGXNTeQN6qn5Zf8aCHoKbgseDOIdliPGLjIw2jEaPRo-mkFWTJ5rgnC2dgJ2uogCio6PypwinXKeErD-vt7UEtz64k8AawFTB88auz2XQ0Ngk2t3bC9xX3fPhc-Nq5CLr7uw47SDwH_Pd-JP56P4K

Current Gear

Last edited by Arskalol on Jun 3, 2014, 5:20:28 AM
Hello,

Thank you for this fantastic guide. This way to play is the best i've ever tried.

I've started my character at the end of the 2 week charity race and now i'm at level 71.
I've just killed merciless Dominus solo.
Leveling was very fun and now I feel very safe. My character built with this build is the 6st character I started in Invasion and is the only one still alive.

Some of my stats :
- 2980 Life
- 73 / 77 / 75 / -48 resistances
I run level 16 Clarity, Discipline and Arctic Armour and have
- 1248 mana / 925 unreserved
- 232 mana regen/sec

And here is my gear when i've killed Dominus :
Spoiler

I have to say that before I went to Dominus i had a 5L Armour/ES body chest with 3 Res 30+ and HP; at this moment i couldn't run a high level Arctic Armour because not enough mana regen (even with Discipline). So i was running Clarity / Grace / Arctic Armour level 11. Then I got a 4L Cloak Of Defiance, I lost HP, DPS, and elemental resistances are not capped anymore. I don't run Grace anymore because now i use Clarity / Discipline and level 16 Artic Armour; and with MoM I feel so much safer. The Scepter Of God was really easy like that; so much easier that when I ran to it in normal and cruel difficulties. Cloak Of Defiance is really a masterpiece of this build. The survivability is good without it; but with it, it is really awesome!

Thank you again! -and sorry for my bad english
Hi.
First of all nice build and thx for the guide.
I dont play much in new leagues, cause I have quite some treasures in Standard, anyway I wanted to complete at least few challenges and I did it with this build.

Second: unfortunately due to desynch and bugs during the 2week charity race I gave up, but nevertheless I did manage to get with this build till end of Normal selffound and solo.

In Ambush I died some times, but only to desynch and bugs. Today I died first time in Bazaar, some easy map. I died because I was dumb and get stunned by blue skeleton Archers.
In this map I killed 3 exiles, Sandro Blooddrinker was hard, but doable, and the whole map run was quite fast.
Only was able to do so, because I bought the MoM chest.

here is my tree and my gear (all selffound, aside from Rathpith and MoM chest, all gems selffound):

Spoiler

next steps on the tree are goind to Unwavering Stance and the witch starting area, thankfully I got few respec points left from quests.

So, now to my questions:
First: can I do Atziri with this build?
Second: If I cant do Atziri with this build right now, what can I do to kill her?
Third: what peace of gear should I upgrade first?

Fourth: nothing to do with the build, but how the fuck can I find/craft the damn strongbox with the "of Singularity" suffix? Is it able just with Alterations?

Thank you and goodluck to all.

Forgot my stats:
lvl 78.
3.5k life, resis are: ~65%, ~25%, 77%, -13%, auras are: clarity and purity of ice, I have 1.9k Mana, like 1.1k unreserved.
dps: 2.09k with LMP
140 mana regen/s
Last edited by Banev on Jun 4, 2014, 7:10:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info