[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
GoranH wrote:

Lord of the Dead is atm a stepping stone, which is imo worth it, 1 sp wasted for those great nodes (apart from that 8% max mana node which is 'eh).

I've been using Summon Skeletons to take the heat off my totems so I was also thinking of doing something similar to what you've done there (I'm 55 atm). I can currently put out 5 skeletons so Lord of the Dead would give me a 6th and make them a tad more useful. Wouldn't be a complete waste at least!
Well the build is complete atm. lvl 66 (with piety merc kill).

All invaders taken down, only one I log'd out luckily in time was Mask of Rain, pre-patch. Haven't encoutnered it since... but pre-patch she's an insta-rip boss.

Other than that, black chaos flicker is very hard too.

Current tree, unsure about where to go from now. It's either, scion life tree, totem dmg nodes, fire nodes, Iron wood, witch/shadow tree for 30dex chaos res, life and mana/life combo nodes. Many options. heh :)

Also my gear isn't that great, having problem with dex. But I have something like 172 mana regen, so that allows me to run like lvl 16/17 AA. That's with one 50% mana regen ring.

Got 3.6 or 3.7k life, capped 77% res, -24% chaos. And 1.1k (or 1.2k) dps with (flame + Fire pen + lmp + faster cast). Need 5L to most likely add "added chaos", "totem el resistance" or to test that "increased AoE". It'll be like 200 mana per cast or bit more. Mana pool is atm 800 which I feel is enough for the time being.

Now onto updating main page... pausing my char, maybe will MF later. Got 180/8 atm if I recall. heh Self-found... unless I rip, will get better. heh
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
nvm i am blind :)
Last edited by solrivit on Mar 14, 2014, 2:43:53 PM
Been playing this build and i enjoy it a fair bit, first dual totem I've played and its defiantly got power. Could do with some gear upgrades but i think my stats for now are pretty solid, but i don't know. 2259HP, 523 Mana, 77% fire and cold, 65% light. 839 tooltip dps.
Current gear

Defences Tab.

Don't know what other gems i can be running though. Want to run AA but the mana cost atm just cant be handled.
~3945 18/12/2023
"
GoranH wrote:
Well the build is complete atm. lvl 66 (with piety merc kill).

All invaders taken down, only one I log'd out luckily in time was Mask of Rain, pre-patch. Haven't encoutnered it since... but pre-patch she's an insta-rip boss.

Other than that, black chaos flicker is very hard too.

Current tree, unsure about where to go from now. It's either, scion life tree, totem dmg nodes, fire nodes, Iron wood, witch/shadow tree for 30dex chaos res, life and mana/life combo nodes. Many options. heh :)

Also my gear isn't that great, having problem with dex. But I have something like 172 mana regen, so that allows me to run like lvl 16/17 AA. That's with one 50% mana regen ring.

Got 3.6 or 3.7k life, capped 77% res, -24% chaos. And 1.1k (or 1.2k) dps with (flame + Fire pen + lmp + faster cast). Need 5L to most likely add "added chaos", "totem el resistance" or to test that "increased AoE". It'll be like 200 mana per cast or bit more. Mana pool is atm 800 which I feel is enough for the time being.

Now onto updating main page... pausing my char, maybe will MF later. Got 180/8 atm if I recall. heh Self-found... unless I rip, will get better. heh

Congrats! Which one is mask of rain? I just need 4 more: Corpstitch, Rancor, Tailsinger, The Book Burner and the Raging Mask. That damn black spider is a bitch!!! Currently leveling on docks normal to 40 then will try Piety. Looking forward to your updates on the front page. Good job kind sir!
"
Tynie wrote:
Congrats! Which one is mask of rain? I just need 4 more: Corpstitch, Rancor, Tailsinger, The Book Burner and the Raging Mask. That damn black spider is a bitch!!! Currently leveling on docks normal to 40 then will try Piety. Looking forward to your updates on the front page. Good job kind sir!

It's the Tentacle Miscreation (titty"beach"). I believe when she gets down low on health, she spams you with chaos rain and I believe shock stacks... I encountered in cruel lunaris, if I
found he in mercy for the first time, I definetely would have ripped.

Yes, black spider is. For him, run around, enfeeble, run high lvl AA and have chaos res, otherwise... spam totems, hit amy flask and then quicksilver the f' out. XD
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
I'm using this guide in ambush i have no problem leveling or any of that i just need end game passive tree. please and thank you
Still feel like this build is still too squishy. I will give it a try going towards MOM, access the life nodes near the golem blood and taking Thick skin also. In my view the build should like this @ level 80. Also going towards Ranger area will let us easy compensate the lack of Dex nodes. I feel like going thru the witch tree is wasting too many points.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswUtBVsQzBRNFSAY2xmFGjgabB8CIWAkqij6KU8qEypNK7YspyzpLR81kjbFNuk_J0CgQYdFnUbXSn1KyEyzVcZZ81orW69dxl5dYEtnoG0Zbqp07XTxeqp6731Tgh6Cm4LHgziFMod2iPGLjIxGj0aQVZrgnYCdrp65ogCj8qcIp4SnlLUEtfK2hrc-uJPAGsHzxq7PZdDQ0f3YJNsL3QXdDd3z4XPjauQi6-7sOO0g8B_4k_no_MX-Cg==

I will keep you on the loop about my progress.
Last edited by Acow on Mar 15, 2014, 5:17:56 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEMwR2xRNFm8YXRmFGjgabB8CJKoo-ilPKhMrtiycLKctHzLRM3Y2xTbpQYdFnUbXSRtKxEyzVcZZ81orXcZgbW0Zcql4aXqqfll_xoIegpuCx4M4h2WI8YuMjEaPRpBVkjia4JwtnYCdrqIAoqOj8qcIp4SnlKyqr7e0-bUEtz64k8AawfPGrs9l0NDR_dgk2t3bC93z4XPjauQi6hjr7uw47SDwH_au9zL4k_jr-ej-Cg==

what do you think of this softcore build? i feel like life is too low. it has as much life as w/e is linked in the progression plan, 156% and +30 flat i think?

http://pathofpoe.com/builds/passive-calculator/share/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEMwR2xRNFm8YXRmFGjgabB8CJKoo-ilPKhMrtiycLKctHzLRM3Y2xTbpQYdFnUbXSRtKxEyzVcZZ81orXcZgbW0Zcql4aXqqfll_xoIegpuCx4M4h2WI8YuMjEaPRpBVkjia4JwtnYCdrqIAoqOj8qcIp4SnlKyqr7e0-bUEtz64k8AawfPGrs9l0NDR_dgk2t3bC93z4XPjauQi6hjr7uw47SDwH_au9zL4k_jr-ej-Cg%3D%3D/

^stat bonus summary
Last edited by alkoxide on Mar 15, 2014, 5:38:22 AM
Great build :)

for those on Ambush, i highly suggest getting this.

IGN: xmicsonx

[Ambush] 8x Flametotem Firetrapping Cursing Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info