Double Strike and Spectral throw build. 1.1 (114k DS and 13.5K ST DPS) Final Spec

FOr this build, i use VP and no Resolute Technique but GG gear (the only thing you need is a good 2H axe and stuck Life leech)
I use on 6l DS with faster atc,multistrike, mellee dmg, added fire dmg and blood magic.
My dps buffed with hatred and haste goes 115k
On Spectral i use LP, Faster atc and blood magic. My dps buffed is 13,5k on 4L.

Also use cast when dmg taken with endurance , molten shell and immortal call.

Not something crazy as a build but can be decent even with not so expensive gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0LYQ48ER4TTBQgFvkYkRkuGjgaVRvIJvgnLyftKaUqODBPMHcxnjIJMn41kjboOlI9_ECgQXRDMUd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1W1Vw1YY1ivWfNZ_luvXhNfP2BLYSFkUmSjZU1lp2XwZ6BsRm5pbqpybHTtdU52K3bneA15aHrvhNmE74Zgh2qHdog4iPGKr4zPkFWQbJStlZudip65ns2fy6SsplenMKeEqW6plKyqtfK2QbyfvqfAGsEEwaPG2NBH0iHS6tlh3Q3iYeOf7w7yL_ZI9033vvzF_o8=

Some minor changes, i put determination in the position of haste gem, so my dps now on DS is 110k and on ST 13,2k but my physical reduction is on 48%. So i just got rid of 2 skills of armour and 3 skills with 6% life/armour and i got the node with life and 18% life cluster.

My gear

Feel free to post any constructive comments or posts for any change or making this build any better. So far i can solo any map in the game with no problem at all.

Cheers
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 14, 2014, 7:07:29 AM
Again = Fail, Mirrored an Axe and not a Mace
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Very constructive post but if you wanna judge, post us your own build with a mace so we can compare^^
"
StormHunter wrote:
Why fail? Axes have higher theoretical DPS than Maces, and he's not using a skill that requires Maces (GS)

@OP - your build is fine, but your success is more of a result of seriously GG gear rather a spectacular build. You waste quite a few points in mediocre-at-best nodes. For ex, the hybrid 6% life/armor nodes are absolute garbage, as is most of the Scion life wheel. The two random Armor nodes next to Iron Grip are a waste. On higher levels maps you wont notice a difference between 5k armor and 15k armor since the method of the calculation for armor(12 armor reduces 1 point of damage) is mostly designed to mitigate small hits.

You also waste a few points in some crappy resist nodes, don't take By The Blade (which should be the Mecca of any axe/life build). Acceleration is also only 2 pts away.

I would also strive to hit at least one of the 18% life clusters.
"
j0zef wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
Why fail? Axes have higher theoretical DPS than Maces, and he's not using a skill that requires Maces (GS)

@OP - your build is fine, but your success is more of a result of seriously GG gear rather a spectacular build. You waste quite a few points in mediocre-at-best nodes. For ex, the hybrid 6% life/armor nodes are absolute garbage, as is most of the Scion life wheel. The two random Armor nodes next to Iron Grip are a waste. On higher levels maps you wont notice a difference between 5k armor and 15k armor since the method of the calculation for armor(12 armor reduces 1 point of damage) is mostly designed to mitigate small hits.

You also waste a few points in some crappy resist nodes, don't take By The Blade (which should be the Mecca of any axe/life build). Acceleration is also only 2 pts away.

Hey and thnx for your reply. I use the hynrid life/armour cause in total with new revamp i had less total hp but now it gives me a bit more total armour. Also cause i play mostly solo or with my best friend, i dont use grace aura but 2 dps auras like hatred and haste so i need a little boost in armour. Finally the 1 resist point that i gor was for lighting so i can cap at 75%. But i will take your advice and try to play with less armour and see how it goes^^
"
j0zef wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

Jozef i followed your advice and now i have 13,5k ST and 113k DS buffed and 38% ph reduction with armour. Seems a lot better so ty for the advice mate^^
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Mar 6, 2014, 8:39:54 PM
Scumbag Steve meme.

"Not so expensive gear", has a Mings Heart, 6L wtf dps axe, legacy Koams.
"
o2xygen02 wrote:
Scumbag Steve meme.

Can a moderator delete this offensive post plz? If you feel jealous its not necesary to blame every guy that has better gear or progress from you. Its like your neighbour bought a Mercedes and you feel angry cause you still drive a Zastava:)
"
o2xygen02 wrote:
Scumbag Steve meme.

His build works exactly as it's told. I'm nowhere near what has been suggested to use, gear or gem-wise, but it works just fine.
Yeah this build is nothing special at all, this post is literally "HEY LOOK AT MY ITEMS".

ITT - Troll trying to bait forum warnings.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 7, 2014, 10:33:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info