delete

Can you corrupt Race Rewards? I tried to scour it, and It wouldn't let me scour (I'd rather have had the ilvl100 ring).

But... If I could Vaal Orb it, with a chance of it turning into a rare? That'd be interesting...

Quick! someone give me a vaal orb in standard. I'll be home tonight :)

"
shoju wrote:

Can you corrupt Race Rewards? I tried to scour it, and It wouldn't let me scour (I'd rather have had the ilvl100 ring).

But... If I could Vaal Orb it, with a chance of it turning into a rare? That'd be interesting...

You can't scour uniques but vaal orb should work without a problem.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
shoju wrote:

You can't Scour an Alt Art Unique? I was under the impression that you could, but I'd never tried for fear of losing the Art... >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Well, in the name of Science, I'd corrupt it, if someone spots me a Vaal Orb in Standard tonight.

BALLS!

Finally had the courage to do it :)
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:

BALLS!

Finally had the courage to do it :)
great for non-spellcasters :) gz!
Low balls

I love my corrupted gauntlets - they don't sound nearly as good as they are in use.

"
DixonBush wrote:
I love my corrupted gauntlets - they don't sound nearly as good as they are in use.

wrong, they do sound as good as they are in use. i'd freakin LOVE to have that mod on my gloves but theres no way i'd chance it

Smallballs :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info