3 Vaal Balls confirmed?

Yeah.. that kaoms was a rush... nothing good rolled tho
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
"
Monsterjudge wrote:
3 Vaal Balls confirmed?

Yeah.. that kaoms was a rush... nothing good rolled tho

You ARE a monster. How dare you do that to the Berek rings before making a Taming. The feels of all the people who wanted the taming so bad.
They seem like a decent item to use the Vaal Orb on. Since, unless you roll the "turn to rare," you can just vendor them to get an uncorrupted Taming.

Unfortunately, he did turn one into a rare, but thems the breaks.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
i have 2 taming already

and another set of the base rings with an extra pass (the one that got turned to rare)
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
"
They seem like a decent item to use the Vaal Orb on. Since, unless you roll the "turn to rare," you can just vendor them to get an uncorrupted Taming.

Really? I thought corrupted items can't be used in recipes, or is that just GCP and lvl 20 corrupted gems.
"
Complicated wrote:
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:

Won't ever do it. Incorporated the +str into my build plans, and would rather divine up to a perfect ES/Resistance one. Item is irreplaceable, and critical to my build.

Not legacy, but expensive, and WILL vaal orb it, but only after I get a replacement 6L. Item is critical to my build, but replaceable. I'd hate to get downgraded to a rare, or worse, get some "supported by level 10 cast on crit" on this breastplate and turn into one of those obnoxious CoC dischargers.

As for all you naysayers on Vaal Orbs out there: this is the whole idea behind Vaal orbs. Only blow it on items on which you feel you can trash and eat the losses.

I commend those out there with balls of steel.

@Freeslana: Daresso's salute is indeed legacy. It was anarchy only.

Yes, getting "supported by level 10 cast on crit" on a Voll's would be horrible. I currently use it over legacy Kaom's on my CoC Discharger, though. If I could have a 7link that would be awful. Shit, that would be worse than if I corrupted my Kaom's and got +2% max resists and used it on my obnoxious RF mara. Pretty much bricks the item, am I right?

Also, post your corrupts or GTFO. No one cares if you have small balls and your reasons why you won't corrupt. I won't corrupt my Kaom's, but you don't see me posting it with a paragraph on why it isn't worth it to me.

"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
There's a lot of folks with some enormous balls that I certainly cannot match.

But, at least I have some minuscule ones. 15% wondertraps and 8% rainbowstrides:

"
opkast wrote:

so immensely uninteresting to read, its almost like a kid thinking out loud.

Sorry buddy, my boss doesn't let me display my balls while at work. Otherwise, I would've earlier.

I, and likely the community, would be more than happy to see you return to this thread, this time with your balls proudly in hand, held high for the world to see. All balls are welcome at this party. That Voll's Devotion that you're trying to sell would certainly prove your enormity.

Sheesh! Read it all before hatin', buddy. You = Page 78. Me = Page 48. I did corrupt legacies. I always wanted 30% run speed rainbowstrides ;). Besides, this first post was way back on like page 26...way to necro old junk in an otherwise vibrant thread.

And if you're going to post a paragraph explaining how you won't post a paragraph about not corrupting your Kaom's, don't. That just doesn't make sense, because you had to post a paragraph to talk about it.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Cool :o
I can get a Koams skin on a rare chest without a skin transfer
"
Shmn wrote:
Here are some of my corruption results:

If you want to sell those Blood Dance boots at some time, I'd be quite interested in them. :-)
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
tikitaki wrote:
"
ghaleon686 wrote:
Yes, level 21 on a normal gem (level 4 for empower/enlighten/enhance) is possible with Vaal orbs. There is actually a couple linked in this thread. I was asking as you point out if there is any way to tell if you achieved the "+1 max level" corrupt role without actually maxing the gem though. The level 3 max gems would sure take a HUGE amount of time to test. Wish there was a way to use Enlighten on supports... Heh

Wait.

So you are wondering if when you use a Vaal Orb on say, a level 1 gem, and it goes to level 2, that you would be able to level it to 21 because you "increased it's max level?"

No. If you want a level 21 gem you are going to have to corrupt a level 20 gem. Etc.

This is correct. I have done testing on level 1 gems. When it levels the gem up to level 2, it shows the needed exp (for level 3) as if it were manually leveled to 2.

The ONLY way to achieve a level 21 (or 4 for gems like empower) is to max it out.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"

More like "Them's the Berek's" >.>
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info