delete

id buy +1 max legacy kaoms for 600 ex
IGN: Barbara_Jay
"
BeaRx525 wrote:

actually a carcass jack is better than both legacy and non legacy kaom's for RF in terms of DPS

I am not talking about in terms of DPS, I am talking about in terms of maintaining RF. This Kaom's Heart + Rise of the Phoenix + lvl 20 PoF + 4 all max res from passive tree + aura nodes (can increase your fire max res another 2 or 3) = 94-95 max fire res

Still, 37% Increased Fire Damage > 12% Increased Area Damage when it comes to calculating DoT (not DPS) for RF, and the amount of ES that Carcass Jack gives out is pitiful. Only good thing I find good on Carcass Jack is the 20% increased radius. My AR/ES chest destroys it.

Life RF builds only need to focus on getting life nodes, burning nodes, % life generated per second nodes, fire nodes, aura nodes along with EA and res clusters in the mara tree, and maybe area nodes (from the temp tree) if they still have any points to allocate to.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 6, 2014, 8:00:43 PM
Risked my only thing of real worth in standard:

meh.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
ggs wrote:

Tell me all about my balls.

Checked logs, was legacy, balls confirmed!

I was excited to get a vaal and corrupt mine. Balls to small now. Not gonna happen lol.
ign: Axxiom
"
MrFlashcat wrote:
"
anachelli wrote:
"
MrFlashcat wrote:

Those were 4L 996% All Red offcolor facebreakers ;_;

Was this qualitied before you orbed?

No, I completely forgot to quality it.
Yes, I am retarded.

So you hit the jackpot and have the only 3 white socket ST in the world but forgot to whetstone it making it worse than most any ST? Lmao.... pure hilarity.
ign: Axxiom
Still trying to find someone to throw some vaal orbs my way on standard, but thought this was funny.
Still willing to corrupt my HC demigod's amulet if someone donates the vaal orb ^^
How're my Balls everyone?

Spoiler
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
"
Based_Nito wrote:

Spoiler

Damn dude, that sucks. I bet there are a lot of better kaoms, but we're not getting them because people don't want to be hacked or something.
"
Based_Nito wrote:

Spoiler

Am I missing something or is the chance of this happening close to non existant?
IGN: Ayumix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info