delete

"
Qarl wrote:
"
ggs wrote:

Tell me all about my balls.

Checked logs, was legacy, balls confirmed!

Once upon a time I lost an item to a bug that's now worth over 100ex, and I was told GGG could never confirm I had it because there were no logs.

"checked logs" Logs confirmed.
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
Gbgstyle on reddit posted this beauty

NOT MINE... sadly

This Kaom's Heart screams out Righteous Fire.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
robbie5325 wrote:

Once upon a time I lost an item to a bug that's now worth over 100ex, and I was told GGG could never confirm I had it because there were no logs.

This could get interesting.
that 1% extra max resist would increase the value of that kaoms by a lot (500-600 ex minimum considering the risks involved in creating it)
IGN: Barbara_Jay
Last edited by Barbara_Jay on Mar 6, 2014, 7:30:33 PM
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
robbie5325 wrote:

This could get interesting.

They can certainly check an account and see what items you have. They may not be able to check your account and see what items you did have.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

NOT MINE... sadly

This Kaom's Heart screams out Righteous Fire.

actually a carcass jack is better than both legacy and non legacy kaom's for RF in terms of DPS
There's a lot of folks with some enormous balls that I certainly cannot match.

But, at least I have some minuscule ones. 15% wondertraps and 8% rainbowstrides:

"
opkast wrote:

so immensely uninteresting to read, its almost like a kid thinking out loud.

Sorry buddy, my boss doesn't let me display my balls while at work. Otherwise, I would've earlier.

I, and likely the community, would be more than happy to see you return to this thread, this time with your balls proudly in hand, held high for the world to see. All balls are welcome at this party. That Voll's Devotion that you're trying to sell would certainly prove your enormity.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

NOT MINE... sadly

ya I think it's safe to say he won
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Nephalim wrote:
this has to be fake. +1 max resist, really?

Is that really any more insane than how it's possible to get at least 1% life leech from fire on a 6L Searing Touch?

There has to be some minuscule chance to improve an item significantly if you're going to lock down sockets. +10 strength or +4 chaos resist doesn't quite cut it.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Mar 6, 2014, 7:49:10 PM
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
this has to be fake. +1 max resist, really?

Is that really any more insane than how it's possible to get at least 1% life leech from fire on a 6L Searing Touch?

There has to be some minuscule chance to improve an item significantly if you're going to lock down sockets. +10 strength or +4 chaos resist doesn't quite cut it.

well, its just such a cruel tease that im sure 10-30% of the entire stock of legacies will be burned in an attempt to get that 1 or 2 desireable mod.

+1 max legacy koams would sell for unspeakable amounts.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info