WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

Used it on my 6L volt i had in my sale thread. Turned it into a 1S rare bow. Just handed out 150ex+ worth of currency to random people. Game is fucked
"
Dstry wrote:
Used it on my 6L volt i had in my sale thread. Turned it into a 1S rare bow. Just handed out 150ex+ worth of currency to random people. Game is fucked

Why would you use a vaal orb on your most expensive item? They've specifically told people it can have unpredictable and harmful effects. I'm sorry for your loss, but that was pure foolishness on your part.
IGN: Jihokinetic
"
Dstry wrote:

Thats just awful. A lot of people are going to quit over this, dumb mistake and idea by GGG. Shame.
IGN : Futons
So it's basically a chance orb that can be used also on uniques, and can also alter socket/links and can't be reverted... I guess it will be usable only on low tier easy to replace uniques and mid tier rares.
IGN: Nanaya_Kiri
All of you guys are crazy to think that GGG blind sided you. Vaal Orbs are clearly a double edged sword, yet you used them on your 6L GG uniques? C'mon man!
Last edited by Naazgul on Mar 5, 2014, 6:26:14 PM
Today I predict:

Vaal Orbs will be complained about for awhile by people butt-hurt due to poor results using an orb highly influenced by RNG.

And then...

Vaal Orbs will then be complained about for awhile by people butt-hurt by other people having extremely favorable results using an orb highly influenced by RNG.

And the cycle continues.
"
Dstry wrote:

I guess you thought the same way about this like I did. I was expecting something bad to happen like losing the quality or the implicit mod to change into something useless but hey, it did not only turn the marohi into a rare item, it also fucked up the 6l...
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
Why would you use something that CLEARLY states that it changes item unpredictably on expensive items?? Are people out of their goddamn minds? How about finding out what it does FIRST?
Aw YE VAAL ORBING THIS BITCH

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
dive_bomber wrote:
Why would you use something that CLEARLY states that it changes item unpredictably on expensive items?? Are people out of their goddamn minds? How about finding out what it does FIRST?

Some people really are not very bright, I can only laugh when they do things hastily!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info