WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

LOL@these results.
i've seen interviews where Chris says it's best to use these on medium-tier items because of what you see here. lol

you do kind of see a warning in the orb's decription so it's obviously the user's discretion.

i'd like to see some GOOD rolls with a vaal orb, though.
Last edited by angrykenji on Mar 5, 2014, 6:08:30 PM
"
jokomul wrote:
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Who's idea was this? And who decided it would be a good idea to NOT warn us?

Very disappointed in this. I can't wait to see what Chris has to say.
There was a video with Jonathan where he explicitly said that it can reroll the stats of a rare item. Furthermore, the patch notes specifically say to be careful when using vaal orbs.
"
GGprime wrote:
i used it on a 6l marohi, im done with the game, thats just bullshit.

1. get orb
2. don't know what orb will do with unique
3. use it on expensive item.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 5, 2014, 6:09:35 PM
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
jokomul wrote:
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Who's idea was this? And who decided it would be a good idea to NOT warn us?

There was a video with Jonathan where he explicitly said that it can reroll the stats of a rare item. Furthermore, the patch notes specifically say to be careful when using vaal orbs.

So we have to watch random videos to get legit information like that? That's ridiculous. Introducing items like this should not be so vague. This is probably going to lose them paying customers, just seems like an awful business decision.
IGN : Futons
Dont QQ guys, use it on replaceable items, i think the next i will use it on a white vaal blade, vaal orbs can be like a hardcore chance orbs XD
OP that is friggin hilarious.

Marohi dude that suuuuuuuuuucks. Don't know why people seem to love your misery. GGG posts all information you can stomach about microtransactions but unique->rare and destruction of links in an already pretty crappy linking system isn't worth noting? Sucks.

"
Wisdom wrote:
"
jokomul wrote:

Pointed out the obvious for you.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
vaal orbs are so fail lol wow
S L O W E R
"
Futon wrote:
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
jokomul wrote:

So we have to watch random videos to get legit information like that? That's ridiculous. Introducing items like this should not be so vague. This is probably going to lose them paying customers, just seems like an awful business decision.

The new orb came out two hours ago, we don't fully know what it does and yet people get upset when it does something unexpected? Seriously, people?
Its kind of crap but i seen multiple items corrupted but NOTHING changed on them... saw a gem and a taming
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
i'd like to point out that i saw the marohi guy link his marohi before AND after corruption, so it's legit. also saw another guy corrupt his 6l voltaxic into a complete fail spine bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info