WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

"
lantti wrote:
Three tries and nothing happened. Too unrewarding. I think this is a good moment to stop playing, for a while at least. I like the idea of the orb but the details of it might need some work.

why is it a good moment to stop playing? i don't get it. theres a lot of added content and things have never been more fun in my opinion, even if you don't use the vaal orbs. if you don't like using them just start selling them
"
majesw wrote:
but a lot of people really enjoy it.

lol I doubt anyone except those with an (almost) infinite amount of Ex and Et actually "enjoy" the crafting system.
rip perfect legacy eye of Eye of Chayula

lost 1 level on this one, good thing that it still gains xp

but a little more luck with:

no change on:

more to come
ign Fire_Fury
"
lantti wrote:
Three tries and nothing happened. Too unrewarding. I think this is a good moment to stop playing, for a while at least. I like the idea of the orb but the details of it might need some work.
Corrupted two SoL with same results (no change at all, even numbers didn't change). Anybody got some changes on it?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Mar 11, 2014, 2:24:24 AM
There is no such fun in reading stupid peoples comment, FFS PPL CMON

How the hell can you whine about gettint shit items from using a Vaal orb on a good item.

If you Read the description : "Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictably"

What do you think that means.

Stop QQ and learn to play the game.

I did science.

Spoiler

If you not doing it in Ambush, you not doing it right:

da faq?!
Gems had 20lvl or 20q or both...

"
Jaille wrote:

I actually laughed, thank you.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter: