WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

"
Alternalo wrote:
33 pages and really nobody tried the orb on a flask or on a fishing rod? :P

Couple of people did it on rods, they both got a white socket but went down to only 2 sockets. No one has dared to try with an SotS yet, the stakes are just too high.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:
33 pages and really nobody tried the orb on a flask or on a fishing rod? :P

Couple of people did it on rods, they both got a white socket but went down to only 2 sockets. No one has dared to try with an SotS yet, the stakes are just too high.

OK, but what about flasks? I mean any flask not just unique ones?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
ReZar wrote:
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
So how many drugs do you guys at GGG consume at the office? No rational company would ever make a decision to punish their players in this fashion.

If this stuff is real, which it's looking like it is, you guys are seriously spitting in the face of all your customers, particularly with how misleading the whole reveal of the outcome of the orbs was. Who cares about ethical microtransactions when you pull stuff like this? Even if it only affects ten people before word gets out that the orbs are trash, it's inexcusable.

Do you play with a full deck?

They pretty much said too use them on MID-level gear, if people use them on their best gear you have to question their intelligence.

Exactly. Love the butthurt that's been running through the forums lately. Pretty sure it'll turn around when people start getting lucky with those vaal orbs and chancing mid level gear into something awesome.

This and a bow with +1 arrow would be amazing.
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
Just wanted to say I wasn't laughing at the QQ but at how hysterically awful the game design philosophy required to even create something like this is.

I see nothing wrong with the game design of this orb
Standard Forever
This
"
pawnup wrote:

This and a bow with +1 arrow would be amazing.

And this
"
ItsNeverOver wrote:

First use of the vaal orb for me. I think it went pretty well :)

Add twice MORE normal damage.
Now try to get that implicit mod on a better quiver and you have won.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
check this out:)

Dear Gods... Can you imagine a +1 Maximum Power Charges on a Retired Legacy Voll's Devotion? o_0

Inb4 1000 Mirror b/o...

Void
Battery
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
Just wanted to say I wasn't laughing at the QQ but at how hysterically awful the game design philosophy required to even create something like this is.

I see nothing wrong with the game design of this orb

Me either, I think it's great.

Don't want to risk your uber gear? Don't use the orb!
All of witch you all QQing about was in the announcement and patch notes.

Suck it up
Spoiler
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
People are real crazy:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813677

Is that co real? idk.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info