WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

First use of the vaal orb for me. I think it went pretty well :)
"
ItsNeverOver wrote:

THIS IS CRAZY
"
ItsNeverOver wrote:

oh my god, can volt get this?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Holy cow, that Quill Rain is nuts. Wonder how much it would sell for.
in the other topic ppl were linking quivers with same +1 arrow mod... which adds for total 3 arrows which basicly is LMP WITHOUT any downside to dmg and putting gem!!!
Hell you could even put that LMP with resulting same dmg as you had now but with 5 proj! SICK!!
i wonder if wands could get that add proj as well ;)
"
Szuger wrote:
in the other topic ppl were linking quivers with same +1 arrow mod... which adds for total 3 arrows which basicly is LMP WITHOUT any downside to dmg and putting gem!!!
Hell you could even put that LMP with resulting same dmg as you had now but with 5 proj! SICK!!
i wonder if wands could get that add proj as well ;)

+1

If I wasn't so committed to fishing spec, I'd be making a bow build right about now.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 7, 2014, 3:33:03 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
-snip-
...right about now.

... Funk soul brother...
I still don't get why so many people are so upset over the vaal orb. its a novel concept that flows with the game. like before the eternal orb, exalts were an extreme gamble sometimes causing a chaos when disliking the roll. this just takes another step to the gamble nature of the game to begin with. with great risk comes a greater reward in this case. don't like it? just don't use it. it makes no sense for so much people to rage over a concept that has pretty much been a part of the game to begin with. call us defending GGG, fanboys if you'd like but in all seriousness vaal orbs follow the theme that has been with the game since the start.
Last edited by Zhajn on Mar 7, 2014, 3:52:18 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ItsNeverOver wrote:

oh my god, can volt get this?

Any bow can dummy :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
im glad that my Satan's Facebreaker didnt break

"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info