WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

"
pokchu wrote:

was a perfect roll 5L marohi until about 5 minutes ago

lmao vaal orbs are terrible

well, what can i say?

another one bites the dust! another one bites the dustah!
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
"
Cali_Convict wrote:
"
pokchu wrote:

was a perfect roll 5L marohi until about 5 minutes ago

lmao vaal orbs are terrible

why

oh why

because its standard who cares
people need to accept responsibility.
stop QQing about anything, YOU were the one that used the orb on your precious item. i have no sympathy, honestly. it was your choice. you could have just waited to see what others reported happened by using vaal orbs but nope, you tested the waters and got burned....your fault.

if you want to quit the game over it then by all means - but don't go flaming the game or developers because of your decision.
"
Junkx wrote:
people need to accept responsibility.
stop QQing about anything, YOU were the one that used the orb on your precious item. i have no sympathy, honestly. it was your choice. you could have just waited to see what others reported happened by using vaal orbs but nope, you tested the waters and got burned....your fault.

if you want to quit the game over it then by all means - but don't go flaming the game or developers because of your decision.

you seem real mad about other people bein real mad
I can't stop laughing!!!
The QQ in this thread is funny and painful at the same time, i cant believe that ppl are really blaming GGG for their own stupidity.
ITT: Sacrifice of the Vaal Orb.

Your legacy 6 links are now in a better place.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
The No Socket Rasa... wow, just wow.
I know it's bad but can't stop laughing rofl.

I'm not that brave lol :

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info