WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

By the way, I have to say this...

Now you MF-ers, that whine all the time for shit unique low-level drops, now it's your time.

:/
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
Navac wrote:

'sup

HOLY SHIT
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3

was a perfect roll 5L marohi until about 5 minutes ago

lmao vaal orbs are terrible
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
"
Denezen wrote:
Also amazing to read the white knights who blame everyone but GGG. These forums are hilarious.. God forbid anyone ever criticize GGG for being extremely vague on this Orb.. NOPE can't have that! lol

How were they vague? I def remember hearing Chris say Vaal orbs could have harmful effects on GG gear and their purpose was to roll the dice on good rares.

To reroll and completely break an item that has taken hundreds of orbs in currency to craft is a joke. Good rares? Hey I just found these great four link boots with 30% move speed.. lets use a Vaal orb to try to improve it? Oh awesome, 5% fire resist, 1 socket and movement speed gone.

GGG is trolling players of this game so hard. this is what I'm laughing at more than people laughing at the OP. All they are doing is throwing more RNG at everyone and calling it "new content". hahahahaha
Last edited by Denezen on Mar 5, 2014, 8:50:14 PM
This thread is hilarious. Protip; don't gamble anything you can't afford to lose. Applies to p.much anything in life.
"
pokchu wrote:

was a perfect roll 5L marohi until about 5 minutes ago

lmao vaal orbs are terrible

why

oh why
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
Inexium2 wrote:
I don't care about communication, i care about THE GAME.
Unsocket + unlink + reroll + lock => OVERKILL nonsense.

yeah this is just too extreme, no need to reroll sockets and everything.

that
So the vaal orb is GGG's item sink that effectively destroys items if u get bad RNG.

A good idea in theory, but will wait to see what's possible to roll and the probabilities, but for it to be effective the risk / reward seems to need rebalancing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info