Can't launch game on Steam after latest patch

guys can you explane me precisally how i find my fond file? In my foulder Windows/Fonts is not present my fond error Garamond.
the game doesn't work after the patch lol GGG nice.
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Spy_Lord wrote:
Confirmed deleting DiagramAllBlind solved problem, no blurriness.

Can you tell us how to do this?
still no fix grrrr
Cannot find the font that is giving the error in C:\Windows\Fonts...
Nor can I find fontresources...
i deleted all traces of my diagramTTblindALl and it still doesn't work!! wow
"Font: KaiTi": In source code file: Resource\FontResource.cpp at line 94,
Processing file: Font: KaiTi
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

I tried to find the Font, but i don't have it, so i also tried to download and install this Font, but still recieve the same Error Message.
I also don't have the "DiagramTTBlindAll" Font.

My internet is very slow so it may take about 10 hours until i have downloaded the full game again. So i am not sure if it's worth to download again, because i could recieve the same Error again.

Where can i find the "FontResource.cpp" (in which folder is it located?)
Would it help if i modify this file?

I am on
Windows 7 64 Bit
so the Fonts folder is here:
C:\Windows\Fonts

just in case anybody wants to test deleting fonts or whatsoever :-D.

And i also ran "PackCheck.exe", which took about 25 minutes. I got no error message, just Done.
Last edited by echo4hhsm on Mar 5, 2014, 7:16:52 PM
"Algerian" font causing this for me, like others it is not in my fonts folder. I'm not going to go deleting stuff from my windows install, PoE worked before without it, it should work now.
Same error here and I', not on the Steam client. I have reinstalled the game and I still get this error. Prior to the patch the game ran fine. I hope GGG would fix this soon.

Edit: apparently deleting the font does the trick for me.
Last edited by Kenosis on Mar 5, 2014, 8:09:43 PM
I guess it might have been something else then that made my game so blurry, but I have no idea what could it have been. The game was working fine yesterday, but today after I was able to log in after deleting font DiagramAllBlind, this is how it looks:

Spoiler

Look at life and mana area, character information, sockets etc. Also cant see skill tree and several other aspects of the game. I asked my friends and they don't have this font at all. Also I was not able to find it by Googling.

I hope there is a solution for this by tomorrow, because currently the game is unplayable for me.
IGN: LeeroyLeone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info