[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

why sadima's touch?

"
gandula wrote:
why sadima's touch?

Some people like to use their chars to mf. It's certainly an option.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I see that you have changed some in the passive tree for the tree: alternate route for 30 more int (4 jewels) - level 92.

The node Charisma, does it make our wrath and herald of ice 6% stronger?
Is 6% and 12% less mana reserved better then getting a 5:th juwel?

And wich gems would benefit the most of becoming lvl 21, I have started to level up some extra auras or would any other gems benefit more then them?

Last edited by Kurtbert on Jan 9, 2016, 11:08:24 PM
"
Kurtbert wrote:
I see that you have changed some in the passive tree for the tree: alternate route for 30 more int (4 jewels) - level 92.

The node Charisma, does it make our wrath and herald of ice 6% stronger?
Is 6% and 12% less mana reserved better then getting a 5:th juwel?

And wich gems would benefit the most of becoming lvl 21, I have started to level up some extra auras or would any other gems benefit more then them?

Let me clarify, you will need to take charisma if you're going the BM gem route.
The reason is that when combined with alpha's howl you will be able to run 50 50 25 aura's w/o any enlighten gems clogging up your build and ideally this is done with a 6 link voltaxic + koam's heart.

You should not take charisma if you're going the mana route - which I highly suggest especially on a fresh league.

Useful level 21 gems include wrath and that's really about it. The rest don't benefit that greatly from getting level 21 or 23Q. I mean, if you have the currency and want to squeeze every bit last of power out of the build possible then go for it. The damage is strong enough that I generally sell my gems at 20/20 and start with one at level 14 ish from the vendor.
So im having trouble with single target dps and my dps is lower then yours, could u give me some advice where to upgrade and what ?

My Gear
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBS0FtQguDPINjREvFr8ZihmOGo0ajx9BIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLKwouUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtaGlsmW69d8mHiYqxlTWegbAhsjG8ncFJ07XXLdvd67311fyt_-4TZhs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv5AKlwaaapuNnaqgn6OKpcuv67CrtMW3trvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEotNv037UI9aK2sHb592o45_nVOlG6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Yr22vsJ_MX-uv_e

I'm also using inertia and fertile mind to get the str for kaom's heart and int for wrath
And i am not ress cap missing ~10 from cold

p.s. awsome build :) love it
Last edited by Faethin on Jan 11, 2016, 11:01:50 AM
"
Faethin wrote:
So im having trouble with single target dps and my dps is lower then yours, could u give me some advice where to upgrade and what ?

My Gear
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBS0FtQguDPINjREvFr8ZihmOGo0ajx9BIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLKwouUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtaGlsmW69d8mHiYqxlTWegbAhsjG8ncFJ07XXLdvd67311fyt_-4TZhs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv5AKlwaaapuNnaqgn6OKpcuv67CrtMW3trvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEotNv037UI9aK2sHb592o45_nVOlG6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Yr22vsJ_MX-uv_e

I'm also using inertia and fertile mind to get the str for kaom's heart and int for wrath

Can you link your jewels and your overall stats? Both your gear and tree looks good to me.
I don't see a blast rain anywhere if that's what you meant by single target.
You do not actually need to run enlighten to run all your auras. You can setup your gems like this

With alpha's howl and with koam's heart
Bow - LA + GMP + chain + added light + WED + BM [RRGGGX]
Gloves - BM - Ice golem - Assassin's mark or blink arrow | anger [GRX-R]
Boots - Blast rain - Conc effect - WED - BM [RRGG]
Helm - Curse on hit - Assassin's mark - Herald of ice - wrath [RGBB]

If you run thunderfist then you can make blast rain essentially a 5 link.
(BR+WED+Conc effect+added light+anger)
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 11, 2016, 6:10:39 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Faethin wrote:

My Gear
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler

Can you link your jewels and your overall stats? Both your gear and tree looks good to me.
You do not actually need to run enlighten to run all your auras. You can setup your gems like this

Jewels:
Spoiler

I'm currently lvling a Blast Rain , if i do curse on hit on helm and i run anger on BloodMagic wont i lose a lot of life, is it worth the curse on hit setup?
And any particular stats should i be looking for on quiver/amu/rings to upgrade?
Here are my stats:
Spoiler
Defences:
LA+Auras+golem:
LA+Golem+7FCharges:
LA+Golem+7FCharges+VaalHaste:
Hey Neph,

Just an update just finished act 4 merc for the 2nd time and the build still going strong.

I was lucky enough to aquire myself a voltaxic. I was just looking for some input from everyone on what gear of mine I should start saving for upgrades for.

Cheers again for the sick guide.
"
Faethin wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Faethin wrote:

My Gear
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I'm currently lvling a Blast Rain , if i do curse on hit on helm and i run anger on BloodMagic wont i lose a lot of life, is it worth the curse on hit setup?
And any particular stats should i be looking for on quiver/amu/rings to upgrade?
Here are my stats:
Spoiler
Defences:
LA+Auras+golem:
LA+Golem+7FCharges:
LA+Golem+7FCharges+VaalHaste:

Your dps seems fine to me, keep in mind my jewels are all perfectly optimized to provide dps as well resists and my bow will outdamage a voltaxic in some scenarios. One issue is your hit rate is very low. Try to get accuracy on ring quiver or amulet. I'd aim for 88-89% hit rate at level 90.

Second, you need to use the link combination I posted so you can generate power charges/Hoi shatters which is an integral part of the build. Right now your crit chance is only 30% ish and the build is heavily reliant on crits to burst and shock.
"

The anger is unlinked to BM. thus the "|".

Optimization this point will be the following:
reallocate a portion of str and dex to your ring/amulet/passives so you can free up those 2 jewel slots. Find out how much str and int you can squeeze from the tree, how much you need from gear and if its under 50. Get jewels with 8 IAS or 16 lightning damage + 10-12 projectile damage and a secondary affix like resists or crit.

Alternatively, try using this tree which will have 154str/134 int. Wit a 24/24 int/str amulet you will have enough for wrath and be short 13 str for koam's. In prior patches it was beneficial to go to marauder which was more than enough str but no longer.

Then, upgrade your diamond ring to have more flat elemental damage since you gained some resists from jewel. Your paua ring has exactly the right stats but not the best base since mana is totally worthless for the BM variant.

Both your quiver and amulet are at an ideal cost/performance point.

After this point, you have to really work to squeeze every last once of damage and life.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 2:48:22 PM
"
Pwd wrote:
Hey Neph,

Just an update just finished act 4 merc for the 2nd time and the build still going strong.

I was lucky enough to aquire myself a voltaxic. I was just looking for some input from everyone on what gear of mine I should start saving for upgrades for.

Cheers again for the sick guide.

-First thing is to get 8 bow ias or lightning damage + projectile damage jewels. Get resists on these as well as it will help a lot with the remainder of the build.

-Then get a large amount of resists/life on non dps oriented pieces. Helm is fine but boots/gloves/belt could all gain a lot more life and resists at little cost.
-upgrade both rings to have as much flat elemental damage as possible aiming for cold flat as this will help herald of ice/pcharge generation as well as ideally some resistances. These are incredibly cheap and will vastly boost damage.

You'll want something like this - which was only 1 chaos albeit very early in the league and im sure people are starting to realize how strong flat ele and so readily hopped on the voltaxic rift hype train is at this point so expect prices to be a bit more than 1-2 chaos like they were.

With less than a 40 chaos investment and smart gearing you should be able to double your damage output.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 2:47:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info