"
yongsheng11 wrote:
using both is shit.

Life on hit for AOE

Life Leech for single target

That's really all you need to know.
'

Life leech can work with AoE too.

Yes it does work, but no where near aswell.

lets say your health pool is 1000, with life leech nomatter how much damage u do, u can only heal 200.

With life on hit, i can easily heal back 1000 with 1 shot of lightning arrow. (I can easy heal 2500 health with just 1 shot of lightning arrow with a life on hit gem, EASILY)

Wow! 1000 hp back in 1 arrow? seriously? You talkin' about single target or mobs?
"
yongsheng11 wrote:
"
D3c4y wrote:
"
yongsheng11 wrote:
using both is shit.

Life on hit for AOE

Life Leech for single target

That's really all you need to know.
'

Life leech can work with AoE too.

Yes it does work, but no where near aswell.

lets say your health pool is 1000, with life leech nomatter how much damage u do, u can only heal 200.

With life on hit, i can easily heal back 1000 with 1 shot of lightning arrow. (I can easy heal 2500 health with just 1 shot of lightning arrow with a life on hit gem, EASILY)

Lvl 17 gem = 38 LoH, if you heal 2500HP in 1 LA, you're fighting over 60+ mobs at the same time? o.O
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
LoH if your dps sucks.
I have to use Life leech in my lighting arrow+lmp+weapon ele dmg+ faster attk+LL since my arrows are shooting at 3+ APS and cost about 3x as much as life on hit is giving me, so if i run into a small mob life on hit drains me too fast.
1 projectile of LA hits 4 targets. So using LMP/GMP+chain+LoH will grant you a lot of healing, so it will probably take around 16 mobs to get that much hp back.
IGN: GojoMojo
may try adding in chain for faster attacks and see how that works with loh
Life on Hit gives me 42 Health per enemy hit (currently). With Elemental & Chain build I lose a lot of health on every salvo and I don't really get much HP back, in fact it's less than equal. I consume a lot of health just to fire, and the HP I get back is less than what it cost me to use Ele & Chain. I'm tempted to drop Life on Hit, switch back to Mana build, and get Mana Leech and Life Leech, because Ele & Chain on Blood Magic gets me killed far too often.
"
digiwar wrote:
Life on Hit gives me 42 Health per enemy hit (currently). With Elemental & Chain build I lose a lot of health on every salvo and I don't really get much HP back, in fact it's less than equal. I consume a lot of health just to fire, and the HP I get back is less than what it cost me to use Ele & Chain. I'm tempted to drop Life on Hit, switch back to Mana build, and get Mana Leech and Life Leech, because Ele & Chain on Blood Magic gets me killed far too often.

This means you screwed up your build. I am going to guess you didn't get enough health modes and regeneration nodes. Also if you aren't using LMP it's pretty much impossible to gain enough life back.
I'm up to 64 using chain+lightning arrow+faster attacks+lmp+LoH

I find you gain a lot of life, but I want to level up a life leech to try it out anyways. I regen and LOH more life than I spend with blood magic...I don't think I've died since cruel. I got every single life node on the way up to the increased shock stuff by witch tree. Currently going into marauder nodes for moar life.

edit: here's a link to where the build is now. I probably should have got marauder nodes first...but I'm almost to the 13% anyways.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAnEEswUtCC4OPA6tFCAUTRRxFHUY2xkuGY4aOB0UIWAn7Si1KaUyCTKJNZI26TpSQKBBqkOcSn1OyFBHVElVxlYEVvpX4lnzXz9gS2CIYVJmnmegZ71yqXRBdO108Xfleu982YZgh3aPRpBVm42boZ65ogCnMKeErKq53cAaz2XQ0NN-1I_fv-Nq51LsOO2D7g7ub-8O7073Mvjr-tL8xQ==
Last edited by bubblehulk on Feb 18, 2013, 10:24:48 PM
"
"
digiwar wrote:

This means you screwed up your build. I am going to guess you didn't get enough health modes and regeneration nodes. Also if you aren't using LMP it's pretty much impossible to gain enough life back.

uhm maybe the left points are hp/reg. Ty
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info