1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

Spell Totem and Ranged Attack totem now have multiplicative cast and attack speed penalties.

can someone explain this in retard terms for me? still dont understand it lol
Finally, patch notes. Yaaay.
"
zoocubes wrote:
Spell Totem and Ranged Attack totem now have multiplicative cast and attack speed penalties.

can someone explain this in retard terms for me? still dont understand it lol

Nerf, hurr.
IGN: Pastryfighter
u guys really din't do anything about rf in pvp? WTF?
I have an IIQ gem at the stash right now... Wonder how much it will be in four months?
Hory cow, Bringer of Rain got trashed horribly. To some extent even with Saffell's Frame. While Aegis Aurora got a slap on the wrist.

I am really sad that Elemental Adaptation got moved up higher up the tree. Hopefully it is not too damn drastic that it would take a miracle for my Duelist to get up there without sacrificing too much life or damage.

Edit: I know the patch note is subject to change, but meh.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 4, 2014, 3:05:41 AM
So basically with 4% leech from my amulet, and 2% from the skill tree, I only get the 4%?
IGN: vaiNe_
Spectral Throw: this now deals 46% of weapon damage at level 1, but increases as it levels.By level 15 of the gem, you will dealing 60% of weapon damage.

All Support Gems now support values up to level 30.

O.o
Last edited by fox0606 on Mar 4, 2014, 3:34:03 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Hory cow, Bringer of Rain got trashed horribly. While Aegis Aurora got a slap on the wrist.

I am really sad that Elemental Adaptation got moved up higher up the tree. Hopefully it is not too damn drastic that it would take a miracle for my Duelist to get up there without sacrificing too much life or damage.

You consider the Aegis nerf a slap on the wrist? The value of its defining characteristic, the only mod that people use it for, was cut in half. That seems like a very significant nerf to me.
Exactly the fix for ST I hoped for.
IGN: vaiNe_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info