1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Juzzbe wrote:
Didn't Shadow and Witch starting areas get any changes? There's nothing about it on the notes?

Several Energy Shield passives have been improved.
Most spell damage, elemental damage and specific elemental damage passives have been improved.
BOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please Check out my store!! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786784

Store on Xyz, http://poe.xyz.is/search/arihiritoikone
just to confirm, if i reroll my aegis aurora with divine orb, it will not turn my aegis to the new 2% version but only the armor/ elemental portion will be rerolled?
"
roteweste wrote:
Solid content amd balancing upgrade as expected, but thats it. There are several problems with this game which arent attached at all since closed beta. I rly feel PoE needs bigger improments to compete with RoS or the upcomming Grim Dawn.

Feels like PoE is a raw diamond since the past 2 years.

lol
Last edited by Lord_Zeto on Mar 4, 2014, 3:29:34 AM
I once found a 20/98 Aegis Aurora and a high roll Bringer of Rain...traded both away for a total of 10ex ;____;

Never again am I trading high level uniques.
Uff.. I already had to rely on Zombies to prevent my totems from dying too fast in maps, and now another nerf to them.. uuff...

I really would like to hear the reasoning behind this. Only to force us to go self-cast? well, that's not going to happen sir! I like my Tiki totems!

Awesome patch BTW, cant wait for my new pc to arrive to give it s shot...

loveya ggg <3!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
HenryMagic wrote:
just to confirm, if i reroll my aegis aurora with divine orb, it will not turn my aegis to the new 2% version but only the armor/ elemental portion will be rerolled?

divines won't affect the %es on block until after patch goes live.
ETA on when the passive skill tree will be available? At least to view, not talking about in game patch to change builds in game, but to theory craft builds before the new 4 months come out.
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
"
HenryMagic wrote:

it will be nerfed i believe if you divine it
ign: Vixien
After reading the patchnotes:

- MF builds are gonna be hurt. A lot. Farewell, quantity mods and gems, you shall be missed. This is just gonna make me even poorer since I have a poor grasp on trading. T_T

- Minion passives remain unscathed, so summoners can continue to rejoice.

- Desecrate, to me, sounds like it was buffed. I'm sure glad for that, I guess that means I can raise spectres via desecration again.

- Scion's change doesn't sound severely damaged, at least if you build magic and maybe dexterity.

- Buffs to energy shield passives are much loved, I always seem to lack it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info