Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Broxxxigar wrote:
skill tree
I don't think i'd ever corrupt anything but rings/belt/ammy

Not beeing able to change colors is too brutal.
Only 50 players microtransaction... so tight competition ... no sc and hc plz give pernament leagues also a chance to get it !!!!!!!!!
Last edited by silentcontrol333 on Feb 28, 2014, 9:18:38 PM
Wow, adding another random part to crafting AND making it a final decision, if crafting was already ridiculous, crafting good Vaal items is going to be plain impossible.

The rest of the changes are interesting, but making the game even more of a gamble is a big turn off for me.
Also if you eternal then corrupt, you can't apply the imprint.
Would it be possible to get a confirmation if we can use an eternal orb before trying to corrupt high end gear? I think this is fairly important as without being able to do so, I don't think I would ever risk top tier gear to possibly being rerolled by vaal orbs.
wow.
since 2013'
"
Adser wrote:
Wow, adding another random part to crafting AND making it a final decision, if crafting was already ridiculous, crafting good Vaal items is going to be plain impossible.

The rest of the changes are interesting, but making the game even more of a gamble is a big turn off for me.

nah , you don't really want to corrupt most items anyways
I whish Chris would give us more info about the cut throat league
"
Only 50 players microtransaction... so tight competition ... no sc and hc plz give pernament leagues also a chance to get it !!!!!!!!!

You have a chance, make an invasion or ambush character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info