Official SotV Trailer and Early News Coverage

Awesome stuff!
just one more map
4 boobs why? Looks terrible.
Absolutely amazing!

Also, Johnathan, I think you spoiled way too much in the Escapist video (I mean the Atziri area bosses) - seriously, there was no need for that. This is the kind of thing players will discover only once, I don't get it why you chose to spoil so much :(

All in all - I think I am going to need more stash tabs after all....
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Feb 28, 2014, 8:33:03 PM
Love it how you used ingame footage instead of some fancy cinematics that have nothing to do with the actual game! :)
How many hours from now is "a few hours"?

WTB skill tree!
A very comprehensive trailer. Thank you for making that.

I just want give my biggest thanks to Grinding Gear Games for making my favorite game ever. Just when I thought this game couldn't get anymore complex, I get blown away once again.

I wish Invasion was a little more than just "monster variety" throughout the dungeons. As someone who experienced hardcore for the first time via Nemesis, I was expecting a little more. I almost want to play Ambush for the Strongboxes. However, I know Invasion will make for some nasty combinations at the Apex of Sacrifice that only the expert players can surpass.

Thanks again, GGG, you have my continued support for years to come. Never stop listening to your fans! We love you.
Last edited by TRIPL3try on Feb 28, 2014, 8:31:33 PM
by far ambush looks better then invasion atm :) i norm play the new hc leagues for for sure this time its ambush ftw
"Our goal in hardcore is to get players to stop playing the game from scratch"

<No reaction to Chris joke>

HAHAHAHA awesome
This is great!

I've been hyped since the day I heard "mini-expansion" for the first time and nothing have been disappointing at all! The next 115 hours just can't go by fast enough, so excited!

Keep up the damn good work, already looking forward to the next big thing four months from now :)
Last edited by BologneseGuy on Feb 28, 2014, 8:47:39 PM
woohoo!
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info