[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

"
Nephilia wrote:
Hey asindra!
First of all ty a lot for your build!
I'm leveling up my necrovenom archer too and it's a lot of fun!
Pretty much atm I can duo shot everything in Merciless without risk anything!!
That's pretty amazing :)

Just three question for you:

Since I can't efford a 6L bow atm I'm looking for a 6S-5L to do almost the job untill i get rich :P

My questions are:

1) If I get it right, for this built, it's not important to use a best dps bow since all the damage will come from the ability. Am I wrong? and in case it's usefull to get one with best APS possible or is irrelevant too?
I'm asking cause I found a ticket bow 6s-5l at very low price and I would be sure it will work fine

2) Talking about skills on bow, what should I remove from your 6L combo for my 5L?

3) Assuming I'll never ever have a 6l carcass jack and assuming I can efford a 5L chest what would u use on it since (always if I get it right) the trap combo isn't necessary anymore?

Ty a lot :)

1.) Yes DPS is irreelvant on the bow, you just want +2 and +1 gem levels which are very important. Attack Speed might be considered a small quality of life issue but really isn't that important.

2.) Faster Projectiles

3.) I don't even use a 6L Carcass Jack, not al all needed. And I have no clue yet, I can't come up with anything that useful.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913

Found this in my stash if anyone needs i can sell if you are using this build
"

Found this in my stash if anyone needs i can sell if you are using this build

i want it , how much?
Last edited by ishyzu on Dec 20, 2014, 5:56:11 PM
Nice catch. It's better indeed.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Another little question (sorry but i'm very noob!)

"
And lastly - your bow. While you may not be able to afford a +2/+1, +2 (SharpShooter prefix) is a 64 mod. So, literally, all you need to do once you are 64 is pick a bow of your choice off the ground and toss a few alts on it - shouldn't take more than a few stacks you will will have yourself a a nice upgrade. Or you could just buy a +2 yellow bow at any point, a lot of which can be found very cheaply if the other stats (which are irrelevant to you) suck.

This means that the bow must have a min lv of 64 or that I've to be lv 64 before hope to see this prefix?
The bow itemlevel must be 64. This can be found in an area of lvl 62 (drop from rare mob), 63 (from blue mob) or 64 (from anything).
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Hi, I play Torment league and I found this pretty bow :)

It's useful for this build? I want to play something special like this :)

(sry for my english:/)
Of course it's useful! Put attack speed on it with Tora crafting and try to 5L it at least (you may want to 6S it first).
Hey guys i have a question becouse i'm not rich enought to test it by myself. DO u think Added Chaos Damage would be better instead of Faster Projectiles ? I mean at 20/21 lvl it gives + 300 chaos dmg, but i'm not sure how this chaos dmg works so here i'm asking u:
If u have 1000 base poison dmg on Poison Arrow gem this will make it 1300 and then will add bonuses from the projectile dmg and pierce or it will be like : I have 5000dmg (after all bonuses) to poison arrow and it will make it 5300 ? I hope u got what i mean. Becouse if add it straight to the poison arrow gem and after this add % bonus dmg from others will increase dmg alot. :)
Waiting for explanation and happy holidays to everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info