[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

"
Caessa wrote:
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
Shiranui3489 wrote:
Hello i'd like to know what should i improve now on my gear

Neither of your rings have +life, and they're not top (or even 2nd) tier on mana regen to make up for it. I'd start with replacing them. You could also work toward a 6L Carcass Jack.

TBH I'm not a fan of the Carcass Jack for this build. Damage has never been an issue for this build for me so far.

The alternatives are Cloak of Defiance (mana regen, more ES, 40% MoM with 2 points saved - no life) or a crazy good evasion/ES chest. Carcass Jack gives burn radius and very good stats and it'll last until you get to the crazy 6L of your dreams.

And when Echo comes out, I'd forgo the Inc. AoE and just rely on the 20% on Carcass Jack.
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave
"
Eregoth wrote:

The alternatives are Cloak of Defiance (mana regen, more ES, 40% MoM with 2 points saved - no life) or a crazy good evasion/ES chest. Carcass Jack gives burn radius and very good stats and it'll last until you get to the crazy 6L of your dreams.

And when Echo comes out, I'd forgo the Inc. AoE and just rely on the 20% on Carcass Jack.

I wouldn't use Echo. I think it'd make it easier to fudge up and blow up that rare golem corpse.

And yeah, I don't use Increased AoE either. Conc Effect and, when I get a 6L Cloak of Defiance, Increased Burning.

I like the Cloak because it's more defensive. I have enough life but I love that extra regen + 10% more MoM.

I tried increased AoE and it didn't suit me with reflect. I actually didn't grab the Scion AoE nodes either.

Then again I could just be playing too safe. I always like to play around bad game mechanics (desnyc and shit) and bad luck. Probably overcompensate a lot of times but I like my safe build.

BTW how much are 6L Cloak of Defiances? O_o; I have 15ex saved up but I think it might be more expensive...
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
"
Caessa wrote:

BTW how much are 6L Cloaks of Defiance? O_o I have 15ex saved up but I think it might be more expensive...

Only a single such chest is currently indexed in poe.xyz.is for all of Ambush. Good luck.

If you haven't used one before, beware that the additional damage to your mana pool can leave you without mana to cast skills. I had this issue with a Fireball witch, and she had the ability to leech.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
"
Caessa wrote:

BTW how much are 6L Cloaks of Defiance? O_o I have 15ex saved up but I think it might be more expensive...

Only a single such chest is currently indexed in poe.xyz.is for all of Ambush. Good luck.

If you haven't used one before, beware that the additional damage to your mana pool can leave you without mana to cast skills. I had this issue with a Fireball witch, and she had the ability to leech.

Been running 77+ maps. No problems so far. DD costs next to no mana and I have a lot of mitigation from my Inner Force + Arctic Armor and almost 450 regen on mana.

Hi guys. For me cloak looks perfect for this build. I think to buy it... What do you think if i invest this two passives to way to Writen in Blood and entroppy? I think 45% increased damage over time is worth it. I also need strenght from writen on blood an dPhysique beacuse i use vitality also ;) 200 hp reg is good:) But if i want go to Entroppy i must leave some increased radius of area skills... do you think is worth? thx
"
Jarovb wrote:
Hi guys. For me cloak looks perfect for this build. I think to buy it... What do you think if i invest this two passives to way to Writen in Blood and entroppy? I think 45% increased damage over time is worth it. I also need strenght from writen on blood an dPhysique beacuse i use vitality also ;) 200 hp reg is good:) But if i want go to Entroppy i must leave some increased radius of area skills... do you think is worth? thx

I use it myself and love it. I took those 2 points and put them elsewhere. It's all preference. I feel like the cloak is more defensive if you have the mana for it and the carcass jack is a more offensive piece.

I love the carcass, it let me skip the 4 AoEr 4% nodes. On the 6l i want to try enahnce or i just go for item rarity. 6k hp 7k armor, AA+Empower seems enough . I'm nearly 91 on ambush, the next 3 points i prob go for Inner force.
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
"
Blackmogg wrote:
I love the carcass, it let me skip the 4 AoEr 4% nodes. On the 6l i want to try enahnce or i just go for item rarity. 6k hp 7k armor, AA+Empower seems enough . I'm nearly 91 on ambush, the next 3 points i prob go for Inner force.
I am turning lvl 85 on Ambush, 4k HP and 8k Armor, mana regen is at 200 atm. Could you post your gear and passives, I cant just seem to understand how to get 6K life and enuff regen to sustain lvl 20+ AA. I have life on all my gear except boots and chest, have a CJ that I am trying to 6-socket but rngeesus doesnt seem to like me there....
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Blackmogg wrote:
I am turning lvl 85 on Ambush, 4k HP and 8k Armor, mana regen is at 200 atm. Could you post your gear and passives, I cant just seem to understand how to get 6K life and enuff regen to sustain lvl 20+ AA. I have life on all my gear except boots and chest, have a CJ that I am trying to 6-socket but rngeesus doesnt seem to like me there....

with this setup and tbh i'm using it all the time just for the 60 rarity lol 5600hp and 6300 armor , 275 mana reg (AA lvl 23 use 215 mana) 554/2888 mana.

Spoiler
and on need

build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEBwSzBVsHYwhnCPQOXBB0EmkUTRUgFm8XHBg8GNsZhRpsHwIkqij6KaUqTSqNLOktHzGINZI2xTbYNuk8BT1fPydBh0V-RZ1G10p9SshMs03YTipSU1KvVcZXK1uvXcZnoGwWbRluqnF5c1N08XkDeqqBb4IegseDOIPbhTKHZYd2iPGLjIx2j0aTOpeFl5WX9JrgnC2drp48n9-iAKcIrUq1BLXytz64k70nwFTB880mznHPZdDQ2CTbC90N4XPjauQi6-7sVe0g73zwH_Pd-ej8S_zF_go=

edit: can't change gloves or neck due dext/strengh got better pieces but tbh for now is fine lol
edit: ahh i took the extra fire nodes, instead if u end the wheel of life here the extra hp
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Last edited by Blackmogg on Mar 30, 2014, 5:25:31 PM
"
Blackmogg wrote:

Can you tell what is the diffrence when you have AoEr nodes ( or Carcass)? What give you this nodes? do you see diffrence? bacuse i think to don take it and take fire damge nodes... What you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info