Split Arrow Cosmetic Effect

haha I would actually buy the split arrow dog effect just for funzies
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

WE NEED DIS... ANY SPLIT ARROW EFFECT.... gahd rangers are so shit on in poe D:

i know there will be plenty of ppl be like.. nah they great, they much good! etc etc..

but like for realz... ask 90% of poe general chat and most will tell you rangers are junk... even effect wise..

none the less. im a die hard ranger player... playing scion like a ranger atm actually.. in ivasion just because scions have better survival.

but i want dis split arrow effect!!! AN EFFECT
Still waiting on these trails heh. Ranger is the trails clas.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Slackin Russel

YOU SLACKIN BRAH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Slackin Russel

YOU SLACKIN BRAH

It's a busy schedule working on de-sync, balance, microtransactions and engine optimisation.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Oh man, prepare to get quoted a lot now that you've mentioned that work is actually being done in improving/mitigating Desync ^_^"

I don't think any GGG member has really mentioned anything about it aside from the gigantic manifesto that hasn't been touched in eons.

Edit: After a quick glance it seems the manifesto's have disappeared?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 11, 2014, 2:56:30 AM
Hi

Lol Russel typed the ''D'' word, its ovah!

Manifesto's, they still do those? Maybe there on reddit?, the website I never use.

Russel How about some trap MTX love? No traps have MTX options yet(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info