"
Rustychops wrote:
Hey Chris can you make a poll so these guys can vote if they want PoE to be delayed more because of 6 new genders.Its only re animating 6 new characters and re rigging every armour piece for 6 new characters. It cant be that hard right?

inc December beta.

I think every idea would require more work from GGG.

This idea is a good one, and new player animations wouldn't *necessarily* need to be implemented. All that would be required is a new skin over the model, something that GGG has already said would be in the store... at some point.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Ya that's true the duelist could possibly be skinned with a female skin. I've never done character animation though say I don't have a good idea of the process.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
Rustychops wrote:
Hey Chris can you make a poll so these guys can vote if they want PoE to be delayed more because of 6 new genders.Its only re animating 6 new characters and re rigging every armour piece for 6 new characters. It cant be that hard right?

inc December beta.

LOL - that's funny. I could give a shit if it took another 6 months or a year to open to public. I'm not a frigging child and am willing to wait. Like everyone else in these forums, I would love to play the game tomorrow and even yesterday. However, I'm not going to cry about a developer trying to improve something just because I have nothing better to do.

The main reason for the post was asking why the developers left out what I think is a huge area to make monies.
"
Xorsist wrote:
"
Rustychops wrote:

inc December beta.

LOL - that's funny. I could give a shit if it took another 6 months or a year to open to public. I'm not a frigging child and am willing to wait. Like everyone else in these forums, I would love to play the game tomorrow and even yesterday. However, I'm not going to cry about a developer trying to improve something just because I have nothing better to do.

The main reason for the post was asking why the developers left out what I think is a huge area to make monies.

Don't feed Rusty to much.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Xorsist wrote:
"
Rustychops wrote:

inc December beta.

Don't feed Rusty to much.

Why not? Its actually pretty funny... xD
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Xorsist wrote:

Because they obviously dare to differ and possibly make more money elsewhere?
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Yeah, I don't want to play as a turkey.
Gestas (Templar), Hardcore league.
Last edited by Matt1128Y on Aug 12, 2011, 11:57:38 AM
"
Matt1128Y wrote:
Yeah, I don't want to play as a woman.

why? :) feeling weak then? =]
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
"
darklord wrote:
"
Matt1128Y wrote:
Yeah, I don't want to play as a woman.

why? :) feeling weak then? =]

NO I FEEL POWERFUL AND COOL.
Gestas (Templar), Hardcore league.
Last edited by Matt1128Y on Aug 12, 2011, 11:56:07 AM
I would like to AT LEAST be able to choose between predefined male and female models. Further customisation on char face/hair, etc. is probably pointless with this kind of action game and small models.
But I would definetly like to be able to make a male Ranger, if I want to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info