One thing you have to consider when making a request like this of PoE is that they seem to be aiming for a "closer to realism" feel... e.g. their female chars are not strutting around in bikini-plate-mail, they actually try to make them look the part.
With this in mind consider the pure str char, go look at his concept art. He is a huge stack of meat. Now, I'm not saying females can't be strong, I'm just saying that when you ask for a pure str female char you're probably thinking of this:

... but realistically to be on par with the marauder what you'll probably get is this:

That's cool too I guess though, just putting it out there. And I suppose the other classes wouldn't be as demanding to aesthetically balance.
"
tvari wrote:

my gosh, no more pics like that please. Disgusting
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
I bet you all want to play a female marauder now eh?
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Hey Chris can you make a poll so these guys can vote if they want PoE to be delayed more because of 6 new genders.Its only re animating 6 new characters and re rigging every armour piece for 6 new characters. It cant be that hard right?

inc December beta.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Where have you been for last few weeks, geez? Noobs almost tookover forum!!!
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
I was dating that hot babe in the second pic
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
"And the Evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man, shall he walk amongst the innocent, and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies shall rain fire, and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all of Creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!"

Meph forgot to mention Rustychops will date STR babe. Damn no-skin faggot!
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
haha @that pic tvari, that made my day :DDD
Last edited by nermind on Jul 9, 2011, 3:44:45 PM
"
Rustychops wrote:
I was dating that hot babe in the second pic

you sir, are one lucky duck.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
There's something hot about a girl that can bench press you ;)
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info