[NUKE] MF, Mapping & Crafting Guild. RECRUITING!. Teamspeak @ 104.206.17.74 (200 Stash-Tabs)

^bump
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
push
Name: Greg
Primary Character: Czellight (Crit Reave) messing around with Seazel (RT Reave)
Levels: 83 and 71
DPS: 41k to 74k Crit Reave and 24k RT Reave
IQ/IR: N/A

Number of Stash Tabs: 31

Leagues: Standard right now but switching to Beyond 3M HC League.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Pledged Days/Week Active: At Least 5 of 7 days but normally I sign on everyday.

Do you stream? I use to and I want to start it back up. Was doing a lot of streaming when I was playing D3 ROS. I plan to get it going again very soon.

Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Of course

About me: 29 Years old currently in the US Navy as a Recruiter in my Hometown. Married with my first child on the way due March 1st(Very Excited).
I have played PoE off and on for the last 2+ years. I have had a lot of characters in the past ranging from Ground Slam, Freeze Pulse, Fire Trapper, Discharger, Dual Totems, Double Strike Melee Splash and currently Crit Reave.
I was strictly HC in the past but I had horrible internet prior to me coming back home to be a Recruiter so I switched to Ambushed League. But this upcoming Patch I am going back to my HC style. Still theory crafting on what build but we will see when I know what they are doing to some of the skills for sure. Looking for a good group of people that have experience like myself. Of course always learning new things in the game of endless possibilities.

Gear
Last edited by GJohnson7385 on Aug 19, 2014, 11:17:37 PM
Name: Tony
Primary Character: Neurotropix, WTB_Edible_buttplug_PST
Levels: two level 90's and six level 80-89's
DPS: Highest dps 2mil CoC w/ Windripper and 30k chain split arrow
My Crit rangers gear:

My SRS Gear:

Number of Stash Tabs: ~15

Leagues: Standard, 3-4 months and Races.

Time Zone: -7:00 GMT or Pacific Standard
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? Nope
Agree to follow rules posted? Yes

About me: I'm 22, going to school for IT, long time player of WoW and D2, and a mycology geek! (perfect weather for mushrooms here in the PNW)
Last edited by neuralgic on Aug 16, 2014, 3:31:08 AM
Bump
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Name: James
Primary Character: TrafficKing
Levels: 86 , 83 , 81, 77
DPS: Trapper 5k dps fire trap

Number of Stash Tabs: 10
Leagues: Standard
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? No.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

About me:

Avid gamer excited for the new league. The first league ive ever played was ambush while in the cosmos guild with Space and Neuro. Ever since then I was hooked. I enjoy race events and and quite good at them. I work full time right now third shift but every night at 12-2 am eastern I will be online.. I have every saturday off and will always be looking for a party!

Some spectacular gear I have managed to acquire over my time on PoE
Spoiler

My current trapper gear
Spoiler
Hi there, took a long 4-month break from the game, but is getting into the game again with the new league, my friend NEURALGIC introduced me to this place, he helped out a lot during my league run with him with my RF marauder build
Name: Tom
Primary Character: RF Marauder, Cyclone Duelist
Levels: 76, 71, etc
DPS: Had a lot of fun on my RF marauder, not sure the dps, around 30k i assumed

Number of Stash Tabs: 10

Leagues: Standard and the New League

Pledged Days/Week Active: 5 out of 7 Days. Will be traveling for the next week, but will start to play a lot when back

Do you stream? No, but can =)
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

About me: Student, been playing POE for 1 year before the break, gotten to know a couple of friends in game, having blast with the game. Hope to learn more exciting things regarding the game, and hopefully have an amazing experience with you guys. =)

My MF Gear: n/a.

ATM, im just clowing with the game for the past week, made a Righteous strike discharger Scion, and having tons of fun, but now, just experimenting with different builds.

See you all in game =)

here are some of my gear i've used past leagues

my stuff for the RF marauder build =)

thank you for your consideration
ign: sesmcBoyGeorge
Last edited by sesmc on Aug 31, 2014, 3:15:41 PM
Bump
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hey, I'm looking for a 77-78+ mapping guild that has the best of the best.

Name: Sean

Primary Character: Flicker Strike ( Shadow )

Levels: 90

DPS: Avg. Damage 15.8k AoE @ .11 Attacks per second = 426k AoE DPS, much higher single target DPS

Number of Stash Tabs: 140

Leagues: Standard

Pledged Days/Week Active: AT LEAST 5 out of 7 days, I usually play late at night as i'm a manager at a resturant so the only times I play are at night or past midnight.

Do you stream?
Nope :(

Agree to Follow rules on Teamspeak? Yes

About me: I'm a computer science major with a focus on game programming, I play bass guitar, love playing video games, and spending time with my girlfriend when I have free time.

My MF Gear: I run Quanity / Andavarius when solo'ing, in groups I go all DPS

My DPS Gear for Flicker Strike
Spoiler

bump
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info