[NUKE] MF, Mapping & Crafting Guild. RECRUITING!. Teamspeak @ 104.206.17.74 (200 Stash-Tabs)

I would like to apply to your guild.

Name: Unknown_User
Primary Character: Limousine_Liberal, NimrodusMaximus, PresidentHillaryClinton
Levels: 94, 91, 90
DPS: Depends on setup, but definitely "End Game" (e.g., 250k-300k molten stike / reave tooltip)
IQ/IR: n/a.

Number of Stash Tabs: ~120

Leagues: Standard.

Time Zone: -8:00 GMT or Pacific
Pledged Days/Week Active: 5 out of 7 Days. Will be on vacation in August, so will be on on a "limited" basis.

Do you stream? No.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

About me: Professional, work from home.

My MF Gear: n/a.

DPS Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Unknown_User on Aug 6, 2014, 7:27:56 PM
I would like to apply to your guild.

Name: Paul
Primary Character: Explodersss, Paulss, etc
Levels: 86, 85, etc
DPS: Depends on setup, but definitely "End Game" 13k cyclone with mf gems, since I just started 75 maps.

Number of Stash Tabs: 4

Leagues: Standard.

Pledged Days/Week Active: 5 out of 7 Days. Will be on vacation in August, so will be on on a "limited" basis.

Do you stream? No.

About me: Student,

My MF Gear: n/a.

Before u check out my build pls TAKE NOTICE of my weapon. I've made this build with the idea in mind to find an aura/mf support to play with since it scales very much.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd-plJBsh2phIYTvdO1672BLBS1AoJ65704o29_vHcoYTXhJZ4CoB4N8Nug6UoZgME_BoxNM4mGVmyb4MHdlpwHn_InrCQmWJyAkm4CK902nMHK7uc2hbRQgUEcYkZ7N0iH3vmoeqBjyL0TnajukrLyf7w5USScv459fP_ZIjM89_Fhjxth_4zH7m1jkUW5pvqfSTcAP7-NjcDSTtkFOKimlW6_dDZAK_MVnoId2Sn1W-u4OI_bv8FpI73rTfnByA4cbrQ==

DPS Gear

Last edited by paulss9 on Aug 10, 2014, 2:30:43 PM
Name: Hermike
Primary Character: Grrrimy
Levels: 92, 92, 93, 94
DPS: 40 K Dps, my build it is more defensive CI Bloodseeker build
IQ/IR: 0/0

Number of Stash Tabs: 9
Leagues: Standard
Time Zone: GMT +2
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? No.

About me: I am 32 years old and i live in Romania, Transylvania ( I never had direct contact with Dracula :) ). My nationality is Hungarian so i speak 3 languages: hungarian, romanian, english. I work as a Theater actor.
I play PoE from around 5 months. My main Character is a LvL 92 Shadow with CI and instant life leech, with 40K Dps and 8 K ES. I also have a LvL 94 Ranger ( my first char so it was a fail char ), LvL 93 Duelist that was a Vaal pact based pure physical damage char with BoR, and a LvL 92 Templar that was a lightning damage CI build with Arc. Except my Shadow all other chars all empty, i sold everything to make this Shadow build it was expensive for me :) I am active, i play every day less or more depend on my schedule.

I hope i got a positive response to my application. Everything i heard about your Guild it is positive for me.

With respect:

Herman Ferenc

Gear :
Name: MAC
Primary Character: AlatarielFeiniel
Levels: 79
DPS: 300,cause I play COC build.
IQ/IR: non MF character

Number of Stash Tabs: 13

Time Zone: UTC+8
Pledged Days/Week Active: around 6 days out of 7 days

Do you stream? seldom
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) surely no doubt agree and will be disciplined

About me: Student, Department of Business Administration,love POE, love to craft, doing maps with friends,

With respect:

gear:

Last edited by janyele on Aug 10, 2014, 9:15:33 PM
Name: piedro
Primary Character: ProArcer
Levels: 86 (I have other charakters lvl 88 and 77.)
IQ/IR: n/a
Number of Stash Tabs: 19

Time Zone: +1 GMT
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? No.

About me: Hi, My name is Peter and I´m 18 years old student. I live in Slovakia in Central Europe (GMT +1). Im playing this game since open beta and I realy like it. At the beggining I played Diablo 3 and than i swith to PoE. I have a twin (my younger sister :)) than 1 older sister and 1 brother. In my free time, I play floorball in floorballclub called Dragons. I think our nation meal "Bryndzové halušky" taste delicious, but I also like pizza and pasta as well. My english skill are quiet good, but sometimes i make smaller mistakes :/.

What about my goal in the game?
My main goal in this game is to keep getting better and have fun while doing so :P. I tried doing races but alone it just isnt that much fun. That would be the reason why i want to join your guild. I think I could meet some new people to play with and get better. I joined only one race (2w charity) and reached lvl 64.

What about my character?
So, I play standard league with lvl 83 Arc Witch. Here is some info about my build: 4k life, 15k Arc dps, full resistances and nice moovement speed. I have been playing this this build for around 8 days. I think I know it pretty well.

My gear

EDIT: few weeks ago i crafted my new chest ^^

I hope you liked my application and I hope to hear from you soon.
Have a good day,
ProArcer aka piedro.
Name: Juan
Primary Character : JuanJoseGrossi
Lvl : 79 (Also i reach lvl 93 in HC)
IQ/IR : N/A
Number of Stash Tabs : 6
Time Zone: GMT +3
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days
Do you stream? No.
About me :My name is Juan , im 16 years old , i love play computers game (ARPG <3) and i also study and i play football for the club "El Potreto".Im from Argentina (GMT +3) and i want to join in the guild because i want to meet new people , and try to help people.
What about my goal in the game?
My maximum goal is get lvl 100 in HC , but also is get fun with the game , meet people and always be progresing.
What about my character?
My main character is JuanJoseGrossi , he is an ranger ST (Spectral Throw) Crit Dagger.He has 57K dps doublestrike (Single target) and my Spectral Throw has 17K dps (AoE).I have only 5K Armour but i can do solo maps very easy because i have my Whirling blades , and i can evade the attacks from the enemies (Like a ninja :P).I played this build in Standard and in HC (Invasion) , all my gear is from Invasion but i get some upgrades.

Spoiler
Gear

Last edited by JJGrossi on Aug 10, 2014, 11:42:04 AM
Name: Eddie
Primary:OneMonthElementalChick
Lvl:78 ( I have two other characters above level 80)
IQ/IR: N/A
Number of Stash Tabs: 20
Leagues:Standard (I do play 3-4month leagues)
Time Zone: PST
Pledged Days/Week Active: If I'm not flying a mission, I'm playing.
Do you Stream? Nope.
Agree to follow rules posted? Of course.
About me; I'm Eddie. I'm 24 yrs old. I'm currently a staff sergeant in the USAF. I'm a loadmaster on the C-5 Galaxy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYstq_zCVLI

My Gear;

Please excuse the Carnage Heart. I'm in the process of replacing it.

DPS will be around 15k when my passive skill tree is complete.

Last edited by ExoStasis on Aug 11, 2014, 11:04:37 PM
Name: Young
Primary Character: JuliaKim, Youngtaekoh
Levels: 86,91
DPS: 170k, Respectively
IQ/IR:

Number of Stash Tabs: 10

Time Zone: GMT pacific time +7
Pledged Days/Week Active: 5out of 7days.

Do you stream? no.

About me:
Name: Young
Primary Character: JuliaKim, Youngtaekoh
Levels: 86,91
DPS: 170k
IQ/IR:

Number of Stash Tabs: 10

Time Zone: -8:00 pacific time
Pledged Days/Week Active: 5 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? Yes.

About me:

Name: Martin

Primary Character: None really since i don't play standard. I do however have a character on the 1 month league called "DemSpirits". it's an SRS build which is doing well. I'm just testing builds to figur out what to play on the new league.
Levels: current character on 1 month is 77 .. but i did start a little late in the league.
IQ/IR: none

Number of Stash Tabs: 20

Leagues: 4 month SC leagues only. don't like to play on standard

Time Zone: GMT +1 CET
Pledged Days/Week Active: usually every day if something doesnt come up. I'm currently out of a job so i expect to be very active atleast untill i find a job. i will ofc be active whe i get a job aswell.

Do you stream? no
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Well im on TS now so yeah :D

About me: I have a degree in IT and 3 years of business college. i have played PoE since closed beta. i've always enjoyed ARPG's the most of all games and i hope this guild is as awesome as it looks!

My summon raging spirits gear from the 1month league

And a few pieces i got yesterday to test dual strike potential on atziri with "cheap" gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info