[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Ryouko wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Ryouko wrote:
hi, nice guide

i think i found a tiny mistake in the section "Increased effect of buffs with Inner Force:"

"With the new 1.1 Patch, a level 26 Arctic Armour can be used making this build so much more powerful. Gloves + 1 all gems, level 4 enhance and level 21 Arctic Armour."

I think "Enhance" should be changed into "Empower" ;)

Cheers

Fine suggestion, only that enhance gives me a lot of dps through quality of Blood rage.

Didn't know that you are running Arctic Armour + Blood Rage + Crit Weakness + Enhance in a 4l. Then Enhance is overall the better choice.

But in this section you are talking about Arctic Armour and how one is able to get it to lvl 26. The part about Blood Rage is below the animated gif with monsters hitting you while running AA. So it's a bit confusing cause people could think that you are linking Enhance to get a lvl 26 AA.

Up to 26 iirc. It's a preference, high level AA or a curse. I would prefer a curse. There's probably a lot to add towards the guide at the moment so I might update it again later.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
m_flower wrote:
Sky, have you still used IR with Atziri Gloves ?

edit:
and how the hell you`ve got that dps ... ?

I decided to stack a large es pool rather than path to ir. With the instant leech I feel it is safer to avoid large hits and avoid one shots such as reflect.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
m_flower wrote:
Sky, have you still used IR with Atziri Gloves ?

edit:
and how the hell you`ve got that dps ... ?

I decided to stack a large es pool rather than path to ir. With the instant leech I feel it is safer to avoid large hits and avoid one shots such as reflect.
have you picked void barrier ? and what about dex ? what instead of grace ? haste ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Jul 7, 2014, 6:15:56 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
have you picked void barrier ? and what about dex ? what instead of grace ? haste ?

Yes, ranger tree, yes
Tree has been updated.
Hi dude, I've been working my way with this build and I'm getting there! It's currently on a 85 Scion but with the respec coming soon, I could either go 90 Scion or 88 Ranger but anyway, we'll see when we get there.

I got a question; I'm currently following the build with no acuity, I got IR, Deep Thoughts (so I got 7 power charge atm), got a phys wand so I'm playing Hatred. So the question is : should my next 3 point be towards ; Intense Zeal, Throatseeker or Assassination?

And while I'm there, I 6linked my Shav and like 20 fuse and was very happy :D, I then came across RRGGGB before doing any 4off color combo, I kept it running Weap Ele, LL, Chain, LMP, Add Acc, PS. Needless to say, this is mana intense as is already and I can't spam without shooting 1 blank on 2 hits. Should I re-color my Shav to RRGGBB or RGGGBB ? And yeah, not running inc crit strikes might affect my question about intense zeal, throatseeker and assassination.

Thanks for the upcoming reply :D

Nice theorycrafting from u as always :)

might be of interrest :!
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Flubby wrote:

might be of interrest :!

When i first looked at it i thought yea! Crazy!!!

But :(

Without
, can't cap resists and can't afford to drop rainbowstrides or auxium because of mana.

Nevertheless nice ring :)
"
Larenak wrote:
Hi dude, I've been working my way with this build and I'm getting there! It's currently on a 85 Scion but with the respec coming soon, I could either go 90 Scion or 88 Ranger but anyway, we'll see when we get there.

I got a question; I'm currently following the build with no acuity, I got IR, Deep Thoughts (so I got 7 power charge atm), got a phys wand so I'm playing Hatred. So the question is : should my next 3 point be towards ; Intense Zeal, Throatseeker or Assassination?

And while I'm there, I 6linked my Shav and like 20 fuse and was very happy :D, I then came across RRGGGB before doing any 4off color combo, I kept it running Weap Ele, LL, Chain, LMP, Add Acc, PS. Needless to say, this is mana intense as is already and I can't spam without shooting 1 blank on 2 hits. Should I re-color my Shav to RRGGBB or RGGGBB ? And yeah, not running inc crit strikes might affect my question about intense zeal, throatseeker and assassination.

Thanks for the upcoming reply :D

Nice theorycrafting from u as always :)

Assassination is the best > intense zeal > throatseeker when not yet max crit.

You'll need to focus on a large mana pool and large mana regen to be able to sustain no blanks. Large mana pool for mana leech (12.5% max mana).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info