[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

I know it's a silly question, but can you give an estimated price in ex of your build ? (already have shav, rainbowstrides and maligaro's)
11211 never forgetti
"
Xila_Xila wrote:
I know it's a silly question, but can you give an estimated price in ex of your build ? (already have shav, rainbowstrides and maligaro's)

Wand 30, ring 10, ring 10, amulet 20, auxium 30, gems 60ex~, Rathpith globe i guess.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
edit: nm
Last edited by Maximus_X on Jun 23, 2014, 8:48:43 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9Ax9DkgQfxGWFSAXLxmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiQ8J6ko-imlKk0s6S0fL28xiDbpOrM74TyORnFJUUp9TLNOKlAwVdZWLVcrV8labVuvYqxjQ2TnZ6BtGW-ecLtzU3kDf8aApIIegseDCYPbh3aLeo9GkyebtZ2qoqOnCKcrp1ysR6x_tAy4k8BUwfPDOsaeykrOcdDQ1p3ZE9sL3Q3hiOL342rjhOq66yzr7vba-ej60vsJ_Ev8xQ==

Passive tree at level 75 for ele wander

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/955559

Elemental Wander guide is up!
Not sure if i should merge ele wander section here into other guide.
"
Skyforth wrote:
Not sure if i should merge ele wander section here into other guide.

then you'll get even more qq about how expensive it is :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Going to be hitting standard soon... I've wanted to do a Wander for ages.

what (in your opinion) are the upsides/downsides to this build vs low life Spectral? (ala Fyndel)

My shield lacks the mana regen so this one would stay on my ST guy.

Either way I'm going to wait to mirror anything until they release the updated tree (possibly some nerfs at low life in general? Pain Attunement to nerf CoE with no legacy left behind? we'll see)

In any case, just wanted your take on comparing the different style of low life full mirrored play. thanks
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

what (in your opinion) are the upsides/downsides to this build vs low life Spectral? (ala Fyndel)

Either way I'm going to wait to mirror anything until they release the updated tree (possibly some nerfs at low life in general? Pain Attunement to nerf CoE with no legacy left behind? we'll see)

In any case, just wanted your take on comparing the different style of low life full mirrored play. thanks

Whole different style to playing the game, and well is also more difficult to run. Unlike ST, which uses 40-50 per cast, we use around 140-160 mana per cast. Together with the Lowlife blood rage bonuses we use 800-1100 mana per second.

Power Siphon is great for mapping, with a full set of mirrored gear can compete with lowlife ST. The biggest advantage ST has over Wander is bossing, and movement(?). I don't snapshot, so i don't have room for extra slots, e.g lightning warp because i need to use a 4L for single target. (Chain+GMP too much LESS). Bossing is stronger on ST, and i would say they're on Par for map clearing. I'm not sure about Fyndel, who doesn't even map on his ranger since he's level 100, but he disregards armour and evasion and relies on pure leech. That's probably okay with ST because it only hits for 65% damage effectiveness 3 times, rather than Power Siphon at 125% damage effectiveness, making it a lot easier to oneshot oneself to reflect.

Overall, it's a different experience and ST is probably just OP at the moment. There are some majoy drawbacks to wanding, for example the mana cost and lack of single target without another skill. Although ST has whirling blades, I run faster anyway, but that's not as effective as an instant dash for bossing (e.g trio in uber).

My guess to the whole CoE lowlife nerf would be changing Pain Attunement to multiply spell damage only, rather than all the WED and other bonuses it multiplies at the moment. For me, that's not too bad since i reply almost purely on spell damage, with 100% wed.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Whole different style to playing the game, and well is also more difficult to run. Unlike ST, which uses 40-50 per cast, we use around 140-160 mana per cast. Together with the Lowlife blood rage bonuses we use 800-1100 mana per second.

Power Siphon is great for mapping, with a full set of mirrored gear can compete with lowlife ST. The biggest advantage ST has over Wander is bossing, and movement(?). I don't snapshot, so i don't have room for extra slots, e.g lightning warp because i need to use a 4L for single target. (Chain+GMP too much LESS). Bossing is stronger on ST, and i would say they're on Par for map clearing. I'm not sure about Fyndel, who doesn't even map on his ranger since he's level 100, but he disregards armour and evasion and relies on pure leech. That's probably okay with ST because it only hits for 65% damage effectiveness 3 times, rather than Power Siphon at 125% damage effectiveness, making it a lot easier to oneshot oneself to reflect.

Overall, it's a different experience and ST is probably just OP at the moment. There are some majoy drawbacks to wanding, for example the mana cost and lack of single target without another skill. Although ST has whirling blades, I run faster anyway, but that's not as effective as an instant dash for bossing (e.g trio in uber).

My guess to the whole CoE lowlife nerf would be changing Pain Attunement to multiply spell damage only, rather than all the WED and other bonuses it multiplies at the moment. For me, that's not too bad since i reply almost purely on spell damage, with 100% wed.

Thanks for the reply. Exactly the info I was looking for.

We'll see how the next big set of changes work out.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info