[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Killed again 0 deaths.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
gz. waiting for a video :)
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
gz. waiting for a video :)

Uploading asap :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Finished rendering.

It's 4gb in size..........

well i am currently lvl 75 on ambush with this guide and its really awesome even with 5link solaris and and medicore gear.. but of you need to play carefull with your mind. still destroying upto 74maps with 75lvl char anyway.. 180dps 8crit decent selfound wand...

just wanted to say something about atziri discussion; well i always saw 1mil brainless people on forums and games claiming X is not possible bla bla Y is impossible bullshit.. that made me laugh so much cause PoE bosses are so so so easy and joke compare to d2median mod which i used to play 4 years..

i was using 300dps decent bow with my ranger vs trio bosses on atziri, completed trio with 10 times with no deaths and my gear was under 10exalt.. eva dodge fucking ZERO armor.. puncture 2 brainless guys + temp chains them... keep enfeeble on titty bitch with skelly totem near her and frenzy to do your job with puncture.. it was like euhmm walking in the park.. you cant even imagine with your narrow mind imo..

then i am bored from ranger char then turned to light strike dagger with double strike support ->
trio bosses were even easier just bor(3ex)+ 260dps 8.5crit dagger(3ex) + perandus shield(1chaos) and rest gear was around euhmm boots gloves joolary 2ex MAX... 75 block 40dodge %35evade and ondars... again fucking ZERO armor !!
temp on 2 brainless guy, use puncture or not doesnt matter keep them busy till you kill titty bitch, well they do ZERO dmg to you thnx to blind and if u use enfeeble but titty must die first sooo,
enfeeble + skelly totem titty go and facetank like 3-4sec -> run around -> totem + 3.4sec more
when you kill titty; you can just relax and smoke your cigarette drink coffee/beer whatever you want.. 2other bosses has nearly zero chance to hit you while you are leeching.. my hp never ever dropped 1-2 for these guys..
ohh also i was at 80chaos resist with bor which makes that fight another joke.. thnx to ambush players selling trires gear so cheap if 3rd roll is chaos resist..

ps: no IC + EC setup used in those fights not even on cwdt setup..even my fr with lvl 85claw reaver char with total 6EXALT GEAR beat trio bosses with me also we facerolled vaal temple bosses duo solo quadro etc..

why i wrote this, was not show off.. i just fully totally hate people who claim 'X boss is impossible with Y build' and arguments going after that 'you cant beacuse of X this bla bla'.

"
Prodigious wrote:

Huge amount of leech from the gloves more than offsets the defensive minus from losing IR.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Prodigious wrote:

If I didn't run Arctic armour, there would be no feasible way to have survivability. I have around 1.2k armour and that's reasonable for small hits + Arctic armour to effectively reduce the damage taken. Large hits will still be large because they just penetrate through armour anyway.

On physical reflect, the 100% leech is absolutely insane. If there's super hard mods, just replace wed with lifeleech.

Gloves also give a lot of Es and that gives a larger pool to absorb hits before instantly healing to full.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info