[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Skyforth, can you please tell me which one of these will be the best option for your build? I'm not sure and I don't have enough money to waste it.
edit: it's an ambush search, top 3 pdps wands atm.

IGN: Boyan
Last edited by Boyan on Apr 12, 2014, 7:59:05 PM
"
Boyan wrote:
Skyforth, can you please tell me which one of these will be the best option for your build? I'm not sure and I don't have enough money to waste it.
edit: it's an ambush search, top 3 pdps wands atm.

3rd
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Had to ditch empower and enhance until i get new wand with atleast 1R socket.
Still need to buy your shield.
im 75 AR
290 mana regen
only 28K DPS with full charges :(
IGN FatBeefyBox
I am playing flicker with axn dagger. I am pretty bored of it so iam thinking to trade my dagger with the wand. Flicker is really really fast but i dont like game play. Will i clear maps fast enough with power siphon aswell?
IGN: LUTHIL
"
gurkoo wrote:
I am playing flicker with axn dagger. I am pretty bored of it so iam thinking to trade my dagger with the wand. Flicker is really really fast but i dont like game play. Will i clear maps fast enough with power siphon aswell?

This is one of the fastest map clearer builds there are. If you're solo it's 1 shot kill anything with GMP chain. Rares just single target.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Deutch420 wrote:

Had to ditch empower and enhance until i get new wand with atleast 1R socket.
Still need to buy your shield.
im 75 AR
290 mana regen
only 28K DPS with full charges :(

Glad to see it coming along!

Would be great to know how it goes with a new wand :)
I'm running this in Ambush, now stuck waiting for better wands/rings/amulet/shields to drop. Not enough good stuff to buy even with the currency I have!!! Might have to craft my own!
HI,

I have this stuff:

on my cold witch.

How do you think, does your build work with es body armor ?
What should I change at first step (wand i know, but what next) ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
m_flower wrote:
HI,

I have this stuff:

on my cold witch.

How do you think, does your build work with es body armor ?
What should I change at first step (wand i know, but what next) ?

ES body armour won't work. You need Shavs (Or Solaris... but dont) in order to stop Chaos penetrating your ES. If you try to use a low life build without it, you will die to blood rage, or other chaos damage. (You'll be on <10% of your max HP after auras, which will kill you in <3 seconds from Blood Rage - Your leech is applied to ES from Ghost Reaver).

That means that your first step to playing Low Life needs to be a Shavs. The next step has to be Crown of Eyes, to abuse Pain Attunement on Low Life.
ok, thanks for your post, and another question, how much ES on 6L shav is minimum in your opinion ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info