[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

nice vid
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Hey. Thanks for pm. Which way should I go like first 1-40 passive points? "Scion Witch build" Thanks
"
Forbas wrote:
Hey. Thanks for pm. Which way should I go like first 1-40 passive points? "Scion Witch build" Thanks

did you even read the first post? it says:

- No leveling guide
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Forbas wrote:

Best bet it to level with facebreakers, until you're 80+ you're going to have the worst experience ever.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Easy way to level is with ST.
If you go straight for some +Aura nodes and pick up Wrath/Anger at the start, you should have a pretty nice clear speed.
First of all congrats on the most professional guide I've seen in Path of Exile!!

Secondly, I would like to ask you if you think its possible to try your build in Ambush, without Shavronne's, crown of eyes etc....
Could I make any adjustments to make it affordable and slowly transition to the final build as I build my wealth?

Or am I better of going for a physical wander?

Thanks again for the awesome guide!!
Just spent some currency towards this build. Considering I've never played a wander, I'm guessing around mid 80's is when you should transition. But I wanted to ask if it was possible to transition at level 70 and exactly how viable/effective it would be. My gear is below (still need to chrome the sockets). Thanks in advance and great guide/build.

"
Just spent some currency towards this build. Considering I've never played a wander, I'm guessing around mid 80's is when you should transition. But I wanted to ask if it was possible to transition at level 70 and exactly how viable/effective it would be. My gear is below (still need to chrome the sockets). Thanks in advance and great guide/build.

The gear is looking very good. However the biggest issue i see is res, and fire res is particular. Looks like you may have to run a purity, and perhaps end up snapshotting auras for the extra resist you need. That or pick up resist nodes on the passive tree.

There have been many who transitioned around 70-75. I think it's fine.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Speaking from my experience, you can definitely run this build from 70. As soon as you can use Crown of Eyes with Shavs/Solaris, this build kicks off. I did. Also, try picking up a covenant and snapshotting purities until you have enough resist straight off your gear.

D2Holic, you won't be able to run this build without shavs/solaris and crown. It's entirely based around the low life + pain attunement mechanic along with auras. You could pick up just the auras, but it wouldn't really be the same build. (BTW I am also in ambush).
"
D2HoliC wrote:
First of all congrats on the most professional guide I've seen in Path of Exile!!

Secondly, I would like to ask you if you think its possible to try your build in Ambush, without Shavronne's, crown of eyes etc....
Could I make any adjustments to make it affordable and slowly transition to the final build as I build my wealth?

Or am I better of going for a physical wander?

Thanks again for the awesome guide!!

It's basically impossible without crown and low life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info