[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

great art
What happened to the formatting?

Was using your gear as a guide, but now I can't even see your gear :(
"
Prodigious wrote:
What happened to the formatting?

Was using your gear as a guide, but now I can't even see your gear :(

Crafting 2 new rings. Waiting on a new gear.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

going to have a fire and a cold variant.

I'll reformat, and fix the entire guide later.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)
Completely rebuild guide.

Hopefully it's better and easier to understand.
An already INSANE build got nothing but buffs from 1.10.. this is shaping up to be the #1 build of the patch.

Due to the ability to buff gems to insanely high levels, increasing mana costs, mana regen is more important than ever, and Kaiserin's new godly mirror rings are PERFECT for this build.

I think a good interim rings, for those without mirrors to spend, would be the taming rings.

Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 23, 2014, 10:32:53 AM
"
An already INSANE build got nothing but buffs from 1.10.. this is shaping up to be the #1 build of the patch.

Due to the ability to buff gems to insanely high levels, increasing mana costs, mana regen is more important than ever, and Kaiserin's new godly mirror rings are PERFECT for this build.

I think a good interim rings, for those without mirrors to spend, would be the taming rings.

Thanks!

Shav's revelation is great for less wealthy people.
Second low life build I tried and I loved it.

Running about 134k Frenzy and 47k Power Siphon w/ GMP & Chain. Awesome stuff.

Also the two rings Skyforth has a deal breaking as they allow AA up 100% and spamming of power siphon. Without them, you will have to move in quick bursts to not drop AA, and you may experience a shot or two between siphons.

† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I am very interested in trying this build. Has or anyone currently running this build in invasion league? If so, how is it going so far?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info