[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet in the thread, but the level 21 Reduced Mana won't allow an extra aura because of rounding. See this thread for details on aura rounding:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/567561/page/3#p5144864

So, your aura is first multiplied by the RM percentage and floored. That number is then multiplied by your total "reduced reservation" nodes, floored, and then subtracted from the RMed cost. So to compare a 71% RM and a 70% RM:

60% aura * 0.71 = 42.6% (floored to 42%)
42% * 0.41 = 17.22% (floored to 17%)
42% - 17% = 25% reserved

60% * 0.7 = 42%
The rest of the calculation is the same, since we're using 42% in both cases.

40% aura * 0.71 = 28.4% (floored to 28%)
28% * 0.41 = 11.48% (floored to 11%)
28% - 11% = 17% reserved

40% * 0.7 = 28%
The rest of the calculation is the same, since we're using 28% in both cases.

So regardless of whether we use 71% or 70% Reduced Mana, we're still reserving 25% and 17% for the 60% and 40% auras. So two 60s and three 40s would work out to 101% in both cases.

Now, if you were also using items with +1 gems (through corruption or just regular mods), that'd take RM up to level 22 with a .69 multiplier. The 60% auras would still work out to 25%, but the 40s would drop to 16%, allowing you to run your two 60s and three 40s for 98% reservation.
"
jrk2f9 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet in the thread, but the level 21 Reduced Mana won't allow an extra aura because of rounding. See this thread for details on aura rounding:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/567561/page/3#p5144864

So, your aura is first multiplied by the RM percentage and floored. That number is then multiplied by your total "reduced reservation" nodes, floored, and then subtracted from the RMed cost. So to compare a 71% RM and a 70% RM:

60% aura * 0.71 = 42.6% (floored to 42%)
42% * 0.41 = 17.22% (floored to 17%)
42% - 17% = 25% reserved

60% * 0.7 = 42%
The rest of the calculation is the same, since we're using 42% in both cases.

40% aura * 0.71 = 28.4% (floored to 28%)
28% * 0.41 = 11.48% (floored to 11%)
28% - 11% = 17% reserved

40% * 0.7 = 28%
The rest of the calculation is the same, since we're using 28% in both cases.

So regardless of whether we use 71% or 70% Reduced Mana, we're still reserving 25% and 17% for the 60% and 40% auras. So two 60s and three 40s would work out to 101% in both cases.

Now, if you were also using items with +1 gems (through corruption or just regular mods), that'd take RM up to level 22 with a .69 multiplier. The 60% auras would still work out to 25%, but the 40s would drop to 16%, allowing you to run your two 60s and three 40s for 98% reservation.

Yea i've realised. Gotto work on it a bit more, it's under the spoiler "not 100%"
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
For your 4 link on frenzy, why did you choose to put "added cold damage" instead of other gems such as increase critical strike chance, chaos damage, etc which yield a higher dps.
Thanks!
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
For your 4 link on frenzy, why did you choose to put "added cold damage" instead of other gems such as increase critical strike chance, chaos damage, etc which yield a higher dps.
Thanks!

Only gem that would increase the DPS was Added lightning damage.

By using Added cold damage you could permafreeze bosses.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I am currently level 89 with this passive tree

My gear
Spoiler

I am currently sitting at 6300 ES doing 17k DPS with my 5L PS and 43k with Frenzy - what is the most effective way of increasing my dps? I know I need better wand (too bad nice upgrades to that wand cost 50+ex...), level my gems, 6L that Shavs and buy Empower and Enhance for my Blood Rage and AA. Also, is there something you would change in my passive tree?

Thx for help
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
I am currently level 89 with this passive tree

My gear
Spoiler

I am currently sitting at 6300 ES doing 17k DPS with my 5L PS and 43k with Frenzy - what is the most effective way of increasing my dps? I know I need better wand (too bad nice upgrades to that wand cost 50+ex...), level my gems, 6L that Shavs and buy Empower and Enhance for my Blood Rage and AA. Also, is there something you would change in my passive tree?

Thx for help

6l shavs if you can sustain manat cost. Additional accuracy would be fine too. Don't worry about empower, enhance does the most work on blood rage.
Hey there :)

I want to try this build (the Scion)

Do you have a lvl guide ?(go to the left side ?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info