[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Thinking about try a LL wander for the first time, but have a few questions -

1) Which pieces of gear are most important for starting out with? I think I can afford a Shav + CoE. Do I need to invest heavily in a wand at first, or can I make do with something cheap?

2) When can I transition from a Facebreaker-leveling setup to using Power Siphon? It seems to do little damage by itself usually -- does CoE make the build?
This build can be started around lvl88-90, but the higher the better
If you find a build, which let's you lvl till 92 do it! (RF Incinerate, RF, Summoner)

So Wander is even more expensive than Dagger, therefore you need a lot

Without Acuity you may want to play with LL Gem as the 40% of Leech can be squishy

200pdps 10.5crit Wand or
230pdps 10crit

+Shav, Jewellery (2-4ex) with Crit Mana and 150% Mana Reg, Shield (3-4ex) 50% Reg, Rainbows, lvl21 BM/Red Mana 1.5ex, Maligs +1 (4-5ex)

In this set up you would have to run PoE as you won't get enough Resis from Gear

Other Option is to use CwdT EC IC and forget about Mana Reg ^^

And CoE gives like 20-30% dps, so for late game really good
but first decision should be, can I invest a 6L Shav + 20ex for Gear (more in standard) and afterwards you have to decide between a AA version and cwdt
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Oct 14, 2014, 12:05:30 PM
guys,i want to ask something about 2 aura (60%+60%) on blood. i have use reduced mana lvl 21 and blood magic lvl 21 (with out quality) and i take all reduced reverce mana on passive tree already. but why i cant open that 2 aura on blood? 1 aura need 51% blood reserve.

i dont have +1 lvl gem on gear,but i see other player can do that too on this thread,wht wrong btw?thx for help
"
troyelf wrote:
guys,i want to ask something about 2 aura (60%+60%) on blood. i have use reduced mana lvl 21 and blood magic lvl 21 (with out quality) and i take all reduced reverce mana on passive tree already. but why i cant open that 2 aura on blood? 1 aura need 51% blood reserve.

i dont have +1 lvl gem on gear,but i see other player can do that too on this thread,wht wrong btw?thx for help

u need 22 red mana and bm to get <50%/aura(60%), means, u need a +1 to gems/support gems item
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
troyelf wrote:

u need 22 red mana and bm to get <50%/aura(60%), means, u need a +1 to gems/support gems item

so thr is have onther way beside have +1 to gem lvl on rainbowstride?

coz i think is crazy to vaal legacy rainbow for me zzzz
"
troyelf wrote:
so thr is have onther way beside have +1 to gem lvl on rainbowstride?

coz i think is crazy to vaal legacy rainbow for me zzzz

either that or you vaal your acuities.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you can't afford Acuity get some +1 Maligs or if CoE is to expensive you can use Vertex

And you just need lvl21+lvl22, not both on 22 :)
Also an option is running your auras in the setup I use atm - I moved to this setup for mapping when we were working out a way to stay over 10% life reserved to avoid being culled in the Hall of Grandmasters.

BM in your CoE as so -

Anger and Wrath in the boot, I choose to Empower for lvl26 auras (you don't have to though)

Herald of Ash and Herald of Ice in either your shield or wand.

The other upsides to running like is you have plenty of room on your life to cast Blood rage with a 23q BM for insane ias bonus, and that you can actually cut out some mana nodes in the tree for more dps.

My dps at lvl96 in this setup is just under 90k gmp/chain (6 power charges, Blood rage on, no other buffs). All the remaining nodes to take (for the mapping setup) are crit multi/wand dmg nodes and at lvl100 should break 100k dps. (edit: so just to reiterate, that's NO hatred OR haste, and MORE dps)

Aside: I haven't tried it, but with the mana nodes still in you could MAYBE fit Hatred back in over Herald of Ash. That would give even higher dps, I haven't tried it though as I've been busy gaining exp/vaaling Shavs/working on my Hall setup.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Oct 16, 2014, 6:38:48 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Also an option is running your auras in the setup I use atm - I moved to this setup for mapping when we were working out a way to stay over 10% life reserved to avoid being culled in the Hall of Grandmasters.

BM in your CoE as so -

Anger and Wrath in the boot, I choose to Empower for lvl26 auras (you don't have to though)

The other upsides to running like is you have plenty of room on your life to cast Blood rage with a 23q BM for insane ias bonus, and that you can actually cut out some mana nodes in the tree for more dps.

My dps at lvl96 in this setup is just under 90k gmp/chain (6 power charges, Blood rage on, no other buffs). All the remaining nodes to take (for the mapping setup) are crit multi/wand dmg nodes and at lvl100 should break 100k dps. (edit: so just to reiterate, that's NO hatred OR haste, and MORE dps)

Aside: I haven't tried it, but with the mana nodes still in you could MAYBE fit Hatred back in over Herald of Ash. That would give even higher dps, I haven't tried it though as I've been busy gaining exp/vaaling Shavs/working on my Hall setup.

this is great.

i will follow u aura set up,and i take hatred.now i can take 1 more aura,wht is better Herald of Ice or Herald of Ash?
"
troyelf wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

BM in your CoE as so -

this is great.

i will follow u aura set up,and i take hatred.now i can take 1 more aura,wht is better Herald of Ice or Herald of Ash?

I think Herald of Ice is better. Ash might be better for some aoe in mapping with the overkill though, not sure. I'd say try both out and see what you like better. (but I use Ice over Ash if I had to pick)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info