[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

So i got all of the equips for this build in hc but the rings.

Is it worth finishing this?
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Sep 17, 2014, 12:55:26 PM
"
So i got all of the equips for this build in hc but the rings.

Is it worth finishing this?

Sick start but the base is eehhhhhhh.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Is there any change regarding mana reg on gear due 1.2.
I could gather Elreon Rolls on Ammy and Rings... so 90% + yolo my wand and maybe get lucky :/
I'm not sure if I should try it... but I really don't want to play st -.-
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Is there any change regarding mana reg on gear due 1.2.
I could gather Elreon Rolls on Ammy and Rings... so 90% + yolo my wand and maybe get lucky :/
I'm not sure if I should try it... but I really don't want to play st -.-

yes there is, clarity got nerfed a lot. to sustain AA on a usable lvl (21+) u need either a very big manapool and/or many regen mods and nodes. more than before 1.2 for sure.
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
currently trying it... seems like w/o acuity you need the ll gem... even if I have a 214pdps Wand with 10Crit
But have to lvl gems and will see how it will be ^^

Lmk if your interested in any.
IGN FatBeefyBox
did you realize that I'm in rampage?

I'll remove Fire-Resistance and replace it with Mana-Reg... but I guess for one of those I have to use the ES%-Mod, otherwise I'm far from viable ES-Pool
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
currently trying it... seems like w/o acuity you need the ll gem... even if I have a 214pdps Wand with 10Crit

You need Vaal Pact not life leech
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

I'm using VP, but w/o ll gem I don't feel comfortable
I still have to colour my shield right for cwdt and CoE for Barrage, but was to lazy to buy chroms yesterday

My Mana-Reg is to low... and Clarity lvl17 is currently the most mana/life I can afford + as I'm to lazy to reroll I'm loosing points due to duelist start ^^

Currently at 100+ mana Reg
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

I'm using VP, but w/o ll gem I don't feel comfortable
I still have to colour my shield right for cwdt and CoE for Barrage, but was to lazy to buy chroms yesterday

My Mana-Reg is to low... and Clarity lvl17 is currently the most mana/life I can afford + as I'm to lazy to reroll I'm loosing points due to duelist start ^^

Currently at 100+ mana Reg

Can you sustain with 100+ mana regen? I'd assume you would drop add acc for LL and that adds an extra mana multiplier.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info