[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
LOISS wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
LOISS wrote:
Hey Sky,

How can u sustain BM version without Lust for carnage wheel? If u dnt have life on hit i think is not possible for all the mortals to sustain this build (most of people cant 1 shot everything) and life on kill alone from hired killer wheel is not enough.
And what about bosses? How many life flasks u need to carry?

Too many points for Lust for carnage. Instead i take 20 LOK right of scion.

Thats what i mean... 20 LOK (hired killer wheel) is not enough to sustain PS for most of all players..(ppl dnt 1 shot everything)
And its even worst with bosses.. how many fires u can do until u start firing blanks? 4-5 max... not sure how u can make that BM tree work...

health flasks with longer duration and less per second.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
LOISS wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
LOISS wrote:
Hey Sky,

How can u sustain BM version without Lust for carnage wheel? If u dnt have life on hit i think is not possible for all the mortals to sustain this build (most of people cant 1 shot everything) and life on kill alone from hired killer wheel is not enough.
And what about bosses? How many life flasks u need to carry?

Too many points for Lust for carnage. Instead i take 20 LOK right of scion.

Thats what i mean... 20 LOK (hired killer wheel) is not enough to sustain PS for most of all players..(ppl dnt 1 shot everything)
And its even worst with bosses.. how many fires u can do until u start firing blanks? 4-5 max... not sure how u can make that BM tree work...

Honestly, i would see no reason why anyone would go BM without perfect mirrored gear. The build relies on one shotting EVERYTHING except bosses.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I've tested Hired Killer on my witch and it's perfectly fine at sustaining attacks so long as you one shot. The extra HP also adds even more Pool to allow for more attacks before running OOM. At only 3 points it's way better that Lust of Carnage.
"
Skyforth wrote:
I've tested Hired Killer on my witch and it's perfectly fine at sustaining attacks so long as you one shot. The extra HP also adds even more Pool to allow for more attacks before running OOM. At only 3 points it's way better that Lust of Carnage.

Im at almost at 70k GMP + Chain without atziri flask or vaal haste, and im not sure how will work.. i would make some test asap.. but.. how about bosses? u cant keep firing them...
"
LOISS wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Im at almost at 70k GMP + Chain without atziri flask or vaal haste, and im not sure how will work.. i would make some test asap.. but.. how about bosses? u cant keep firing them...

Use a Life Flask.
"
LOISS wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

If you're mana, there's really no point going BM less survivability for unnecessary dps. If you're already BM then it's best to use my tree.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

For single target this is what I do -

carry a 2nd Shav in your inventory with single target dps links in it. Can be PS, Barrage, w/e you like. This lets you fit in PCoc no problem and still have way higher damage. Also means you can use your links on gear for actual useful stuff. Can use a FA gem etc in your opened up green slots.

That's assuming you can just pretty much instagib rares with a few chain/gmp hits though - I only swap it for the actual bosses. (and mostly for Atziri cuz I rarely map these days.)

Edit: LINK YOUR BR TO ENHANCE :D

Swapping 2nd shavs is a genius idea. Pretty expensive idea though :P
I was using your mana version, and now, i dnt want to mirror a new amulet with mana regen, same thing with +1 rainbows, too expensive for what it is...dps increase sucks..and only for running 2x60life auras i think its not worht..
And about survibality im using CWDT + IC + EC and problem fixed and have more ES than mana version.
I like a lot that new tree, but had doubts about it.
"
LOISS wrote:
I was using your mana version, and now, i dnt want to mirror a new amulet with mana regen, same thing with +1 rainbows, too expensive for what it is...dps increase sucks..and only for running 2x60life auras i think its not worht..
And about survibality im using CWDT + IC + EC and problem fixed and have more ES than mana version.

I prefer mana too.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
LOISS wrote:

I prefer mana too.

same here, especially since I've achieved

:) :) :)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info