[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Kony_Danza wrote:
After testing both the BM and Mana version of this build I think I can safely say the Mana version is FAR superior. Being able to run even just a lvl 20 AA gives you so much more survivability. Also constantly spamming Power Siphon without having to worry about firing blanks is also quite convenient.

I came to the same conclusion, I'd even say that fyndel's BM wander is total shit build unplayable solo and somewhat playable in parties if you have very good gear and don't mind occasionally getting oneshot.

No defences combined with the way PS works compared to ST (ST projectiles hit targets even when you are frozen/desynced/lagged, PS does not) means that every little freeze (he even runs without Auxium, devourers with added cold and random damage mod anyone?) or desync can be instant death. You need to use Rumi's flask in the right moment and hope that block RNG won't screw you.
I even died when I desynced a little, ran out of hp and didn't press hp flask in the right quarter of second so I wasn't leeching.
Fyndel's build is nice dps showcase but this build is much better if you want to level up.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Kony_Danza wrote:
After testing both the BM and Mana version of this build I think I can safely say the Mana version is FAR superior. Being able to run even just a lvl 20 AA gives you so much more survivability. Also constantly spamming Power Siphon without having to worry about firing blanks is also quite convenient.

I came to the same conclusion, I'd even say that fyndel's BM wander is total shit build unplayable solo and somewhat playable in parties if you have very good gear and don't mind occasionally getting oneshot.

No defences combined with the way PS works compared to ST (ST projectiles hit targets even when you are frozen/desynced/lagged, PS does not) means that every little freeze (he even runs without Auxium, devourers with added cold and random damage mod anyone?) or desync can be instant death. You need to use Rumi's flask in the right moment and hope that block RNG won't screw you.
I even died when I desynced a little, ran out of hp and didn't press hp flask in the right quarter of second so I wasn't leeching.
Fyndel's build is nice dps showcase but this build is much better if you want to level up.

with Fyndel's BM build u HAVE TO keep up all ur flasks all the time. if u dont do that, for sure u will hit many many bad moments... with flasks running u wont get oneshotted even due to desync or whatever... but thats the cost for the extra dps

if one is used to play the mana version, i think it is pretty unfamiliar to switch to the BM version, and will just require some time to get used to the completely new playstyle.

But yea, I know what u mean, AA + Auxium is supreme defense, and much smoother to run with.

This, and avoiding new jewellery and shield, is what makes me sticking to the 'original' mana build as well.
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 8, 2014, 1:47:39 PM
"

You are right, I haven't thought about it this way. Both builds have quite steep gear requirements - Fyndel's needs dps to have enough clear speed to have 100% flask uptime and Kaiserin's needs mana/mana regen on dps pieces.
I'll stick to this build, because as you said, having to mash flasks all the time isn't something for me.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"

You are right, I haven't thought about it this way. Both builds have quite steep gear requirements - Fyndel's needs dps to have enough clear speed to have 100% flask uptime and Kaiserin's needs mana/mana regen on dps pieces.
I'll stick to this build, because as you said, having to mash flasks all the time isn't something for me.

you are probably right but with my items, blood magic build let me use both heralds, purity and empowered anger+wrath, 8 auras which 2 are empowered compared to 5 auras ( and i have to change my mf boots to a pair of +1gem boots )
i gain 20-25% dps, probably 30%+ because of the heralds aoe damage

i could change purity of lightining for vitality and add 1%regen node and still sustain very well with weapon ele dmg and doing 65k dps with crappy dps rings and amulet and without hatred, but using flasks all the time ( i have 2x 60/25 distillate for mf and i have all the time 82%all resist )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACaAMfQ18DjwOSA5cD6sQfxEPES8RlhRxFLAWQBa_Fy8ZihqPHRQdqiSwJbwnCyj6KgsrCi2DLagvbz9zQqNFfkZxRwZMLUyzUDBTNVXWV8lZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aeavps521sb55wUnC7cqlzcH5Zf8aApIIegseDCYO2hEiFfYbRj0aXBpmammGboZu1n4iio6yYrKqxkLQMtUi297fWu-PAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23EosaeykrOcNkT21nbXtvn37_hiOoY6rrrY-wY8uHz6vba9uf3MvfX-Ov60vsJ_ro=

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 8, 2014, 3:50:49 PM
"
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"

you are probably right but with my items, blood magic build let me use both heralds, purity and empowered anger+wrath, 8 auras which 2 are empowered compared to 5 auras ( and i have to change my mf boots to a pair of +1gem boots )
i gain 20-25% dps, probably 30%+ because of the heralds aoe damage

i could change purity of lightining for vitality and add 1%regen node and still sustain very well with weapon ele dmg and doing 65k dps with crappy dps rings and amulet and without hatred, but using flasks all the time ( i have 2x 60/25 distillate for mf and i have all the time 82%all resist )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACaAMfQ18DjwOSA5cD6sQfxEPES8RlhRxFLAWQBa_Fy8ZihqPHRQdqiSwJbwnCyj6KgsrCi2DLagvbz9zQqNFfkZxRwZMLUyzUDBTNVXWV8lZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aeavps521sb55wUnC7cqlzcH5Zf8aApIIegseDCYO2hEiFfYbRj0aXBpmammGboZu1n4iio6yYrKqxkLQMtUi297fWu-PAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23EosaeykrOcNkT21nbXtvn37_hiOoY6rrrY-wY8uHz6vba9uf3MvfX-Ov60vsJ_ro=

very nice gear and just perfect to run the BM version, especially for running uber... how many ES do u have with that setup?
sorry if the build is similar to others posted but here's my take on the bm wander

i pump 52k lmp chain dps 36k gmp chain out of a lvl 90 witch if i could craft perfect gear for a bm wander it would be
Ring 1:Prismatic, Wed, Light damage/phys, 20% es, +2 life gain +16 all Res +40 Fire res
Ring 2:Diamond, Light damage/phys 20% es +2 life gain +16 all res +40 cold res
Amulet:Spell damage Wed Lighting damage/phys, crit multi,crit chance, +5 life gain on hit
sheild: Titanium Spirit sheild max es, spell damage, all res, fire res 40 dex(if not running Lioneyes)
belt: Auxium
atrizi gloves
Helm: CoE
Woe Bite spell damage hybrid phy

Jewelry: i think lightning damage would be more damage but with phy we can leech. the res is defense and PS sustain

Wand Math: i dont know if this has been done some where or not but if u run coe + pa u get (72x1.3)=92% spell damage so 92% increased phy damage so that would basically makes woe bites dps (278x1.92)=533 pdps? instead of 327 dps for the hybrid accuracy roll im unsure how this works

Sustaining PS
6l Attack: PS, gmp, chain, add acc, wed, crit multi costs 78 mana with 9 life gain on hit running bm it only takes 8.6 hits to completely refund your cost and its instant and where not losing anything because we drop mana and mana regen from our gear. i max res without useing anything from the tree and only purity of elements+rings+shavs (counting -30 from CoE)

Passive tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMACaAMfQ18DkgPqw_EEH8RLxFQEZYUcRSwFr8XLxmKGo8bJR1PHaoksCThJbwn7Sj6KgstHy9vNbk2PTt8PC0_c0GHRnFHBkqaS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJWbxZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5s520ZbWxvnnBScLtyqXNwe9d_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhtGMC4_6kFWVIJmammGbtZ-IogSio6crrKq0DLVItz64yrl8wBrBxcHzwnPDOsT2xSjGnsauykrOcNkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI44TpAuoY6rrrY-wY7LDy4fPq9lv22vbn9zL46_no-tL67_sJ-0X8ZA==

where gunna run discipline,Empowered anger,Empowered wrath,hatred,haste,purity of elements, HoA, HoI
currently i have 1463 life so with this set up 303 so we can cast 3 ps without running outa life

Elder Power: i like the 10% added elemental damages but i dont know if it would be better to drop this and 10% crit multi and grab the last bit of aura nodes and unwavering stance

if we run a single target it has to be a 3 link and we run enhance, assassins mark, blood rage in the other 4 links are auras

i have no idea what the dps numbers would be out of this build but i think its the best witch based wander build
Last edited by tofast4u2011 on Sep 9, 2014, 1:04:42 AM
"

very nice gear and just perfect to run the BM version, especially for running uber... how many ES do u have with that setup?

5850 with acuity and 6200 with es gloves
i have never even tried normal atziri in the past 3 months with spectral throw, my build is just for farming, i waste almost 10 points into heart of the oak and effect of flasks to get more mf, i would die to reflect with unwavering stance+es gloves, that's why i use grace.
got to replace both rings with %es version, and es on the belt it's still missing.

my goal isn't to get the best dps in the game, but have a decent dps/survability with the most iiq/iir possible, with my version probably bm gives a much better improvement repsect to classic mana version
"
"

5850 with acuity and 6200 with es gloves
i have never even tried normal atziri in the past 3 months with spectral throw, my build is just for farming, i waste almost 10 points into heart of the oak and effect of flasks to get more mf, i would die to reflect with unwavering stance+es gloves, that's why i use grace.
got to replace both rings with %es version, and es on the belt it's still missing.

my goal isn't to get the best dps in the game, but have a decent dps/survability with the most iiq/iir possible, with my version probably bm gives a much better improvement repsect to classic mana version

yea of course i did understand the sense of using MF gear :P but if u wuold imrpove that a bit, im sure u could make setup to run uber with it. DPS should still be enough
"
tofast4u2011 wrote:
sorry if the build is similar to others posted but here's my take on the bm wander

i pump 52k lmp chain dps 36k gmp chain out of a lvl 90 witch if i could craft perfect gear for a bm wander it would be
Ring 1:Prismatic, Wed, Light damage/phys, 20% es, +2 life gain +16 all Res +40 Fire res
Ring 2:Diamond, Light damage/phys 20% es +2 life gain +16 all res +40 cold res
Amulet:Spell damage Wed Lighting damage/phys, crit multi,crit chance, +5 life gain on hit
sheild: Titanium Spirit sheild max es, spell damage, all res, fire res 40 dex(if not running Lioneyes)
belt: Auxium
atrizi gloves
Helm: CoE
Woe Bite spell damage hybrid phy

Jewelry: i think lightning damage would be more damage but with phy we can leech. the res is defense and PS sustain

Wand Math: i dont know if this has been done some where or not but if u run coe + pa u get (72x1.3)=92% spell damage so 92% increased phy damage so that would basically makes woe bites dps (278x1.92)=533 pdps? instead of 327 dps for the hybrid accuracy roll im unsure how this works

Sustaining PS
6l Attack: PS, gmp, chain, add acc, wed, crit multi costs 78 mana with 9 life gain on hit running bm it only takes 8.6 hits to completely refund your cost and its instant and where not losing anything because we drop mana and mana regen from our gear. i max res without useing anything from the tree and only purity of elements+rings+shavs (counting -30 from CoE)

Passive tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMACaAMfQ18DkgPqw_EEH8RLxFQEZYUcRSwFr8XLxmKGo8bJR1PHaoksCThJbwn7Sj6KgstHy9vNbk2PTt8PC0_c0GHRnFHBkqaS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJWbxZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5s520ZbWxvnnBScLtyqXNwe9d_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhtGMC4_6kFWVIJmammGbtZ-IogSio6crrKq0DLVItz64yrl8wBrBxcHzwnPDOsT2xSjGnsauykrOcNkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI44TpAuoY6rrrY-wY7LDy4fPq9lv22vbn9zL46_no-tL67_sJ-0X8ZA==

where gunna run discipline,Empowered anger,Empowered wrath,hatred,haste,purity of elements, HoA, HoI
currently i have 1463 life so with this set up 303 so we can cast 3 ps without running outa life

Elder Power: i like the 10% added elemental damages but i dont know if it would be better to drop this and 10% crit multi and grab the last bit of aura nodes and unwavering stance

if we run a single target it has to be a 3 link and we run enhance, assassins mark, blood rage in the other 4 links are auras

i have no idea what the dps numbers would be out of this build but i think its the best witch based wander build

- ur math is wrong, COE does NOT affect PA since 1.2, dunno how u could pass this message.
- crit multi is always the best way to improve dps
- and the build has a lot of unnecessary stuff, while missing a lot of essential nodes, so yours is far a way from THE BEST BUILD FOR WITCH as u say
- and why do u want to use Auxium on BM? makes no sense and is wasting the gear slot
- sorry, but I suggest u read Fyndels guide again and try this build if u r already lvl100

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMACaAMfQ18DkgPqw_EEH8RLxGWFHEUsBa_Fy8ZihqPGyUdqiSwJOElvCftKPoqCy9vNj07fD9zRnFHBkuuUDBTNVXWV8lZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5s520ZbWxvnnBScLtyqXNwf8aApIIegseDCYwLlSCZmpphm7WfiKKjrKq0DLVIuMq5fMAawcXB88JzwzrGnspKznDZE9lb217b59-K37_hiOOE6QLqGOq662PsGOyw8uHz6vba9uf3Mvjr-tL7CftFhX0WQPe-bpfynDa6GS6DticLQqMOPJ_LHRSPRqcIuJPr7kyzLR-nKzW5HU8RUA==

together wiht that build u could use a belt with all res, dropping purity of elements and use Vitality instead if needed. Against freeze u should make a Surgeons flask of Heat
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 9, 2014, 4:02:20 AM
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info