AgainstAll [Standard] Casual Mapping

hello i am interested in your guild..

i am a casual player playin afternoons mainly and some weekends.

my main character is a facebreaker marauder that is continuously trying to balance survivability and magic find..

i currently have him running with 3 auras and iiq=8/iir 95% and with culling for the bosses iiq 40/iir 188%.

still i am constantly have the feeling that my need for more magic find is holding back my character both in his dmg and in his development.

so i am interested to find a organized party where everybody will have its role to fulfill.
I am interested in your guild as I too like to map often, I pm'd the guild leader about joining the guild but I got no reply from him...
Last edited by Puraime on Mar 12, 2014, 1:12:31 PM
I apologize I may be afk a lot during weekdays as I'm taking 5 classes +25 hour work/week and club activities. I usually come home around 5pm - 8pm EST I may sneak in some more play time in between but that is minimal at most. I ll send you both invites tonight when I get home. I'll also notify the officers in the guild to check this thread more often :)

Thanks and Welcome !!
Ign: Masamorie
hi im interested to join, im from sg.
currently have a lv77 coc scion and a lv79 facebreaker
more active on scion
im a freelancer and active time may varies.
usually run solo map or free public maps.

ign scion : bahbahbluesheep
Ign : BahBahBlueSheep
Hi,
I want to join your Guild. I really want a Guild that do mappings and helping members.

Name: Adonis
Primary Character: EL_CONYO (Duelist) & First_Killer (Ranger)
Levels: 83 & 52
League: Standard
Time Zone: +4:30 GMT
Play Hours : 4-6 hrs / day

Gears
Spoiler

I hope you will consider my application.
Thanks.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
WoW :P nice gears I'll be on tonight to send you guys invites unless my officers get to you first!
Hello there :)
I am interested in joining your guild, I am highly capable on soloing the entire content... but there is no fun in doing it alone... hope I can join you guys to do some mapping and boss runs :)

ign Bukhalil
Last edited by Lightwoods1 on Apr 12, 2014, 2:09:34 PM
^I think we got you all so far :) Welcome everyone.

Also just an update on the current Status of the guild...

We had our first Officer meeting today.

Topics include the exponential growth we are experiencing right now, therefore we have decided to implement some basic rules to help guide the community and to keep the guild organized. Those rules should be addressed in the OP. Additional amendments maybe be added as we progress.

As for new members joining please post a small introduction and tell us a little about yourself. We are interested in You as a person and not so much your gear, gaming experience does not matter but the person behind the computer does :)

Our guild promotion policy has changed. We are currently no longer accepting new officers into our ranks in order to alleviate confusion and complications. but that policy may change in the future.

The current officers will be considered the governing Council they are responsible for making decisions which will impact the direction of the guild as we move forward from this point on 3/13. They are all very capable individuals and are invaluable assets to this guild. The council will operate using a vote system, their decisions are absolute and final.

A brief description of our current officers will be available as I receive their e-mails regarding their personal introductions.

*This article will be included in the OP*
Last edited by shivershanks on Mar 13, 2014, 10:02:50 PM
Hey,im a casual player tried the beta and came back this month wanna be part of a community. i play a lvl 60 split arrow ranger. personal: 23 years old engineer always on nights and weekends.

IGN:Rabandola
Hi, I just joined the guild yesturday after reading this post and having not played in a year or ever having a guild I thought this one looked pretty well organised, friendly and active. I joined last night and we already did Dominus runs, 74-75 maps and had some great laughs. I am really impressed with this guild so far. I use a groundslam/heavy strike tank/dps 86 Marauder. I can take on quite a lot of the content at the moment.

As to a bit about myself:
My name is Nathan, I'm 25, I live in Gloucestershire, England. Currently work a 40 hour week in an insurance company so I may not be able to play during the day but will always be online 6pm+ most evenings and usually play hardcore on the weekend. Love PoE, played since the open beta started but quit for a year until last week :) Looking forward to progressing with the game content and building some good relationships with people who actually want to talk, map and have fun.

I also love playing guitar and if you ever want to hear some then we better start using teamspeak/ventrilo ;)

Nice guild!
Last edited by Confucius on Mar 14, 2014, 7:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info